Search found 238 matches

by Mommyanders
Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:02 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Need help from Michigan residents
Replies: 0
Views: 810

Need help from Michigan residents

<r>Can anyone from Michigan please email me at <EMAIL email="blazingtrin@gmail.com">blazingtrin@gmail.com</EMAIL>. We are looking at moving to Kalamazoo and I would like information on OT/PT and BPI doctors in the area. Also, do you know if the school district will give services such as OT and PT an...
by Mommyanders
Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:07 pm
Topic: constraint therapy
Replies: 10
Views: 743

Re: constraint therapy

<t>I will be watching this topic as we are discussing this with our therapist right now. We didn't feel comfortable with starting contraint therapy until now because Caleb had so many balance issues, but he's gotten so much better now. He will be 4 on August 7th. We are discussing making a removable...
by Mommyanders
Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:01 pm
Topic: Dr. Hentz at Stanford
Replies: 4
Views: 577

Re: Dr. Hentz at Stanford

I should add a P.S. that we are now seeing a different doctor because of the cash issue more then anything. (Now at Shriners) Plus, I've had a lot of trouble with Standford's billing department. None of those reasons are Hentz's fault at all.

Kari
by Mommyanders
Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:00 pm
Topic: Dr. Hentz at Stanford
Replies: 4
Views: 577

Re: Dr. Hentz at Stanford

<t>Sara,<br/> <br/> Hentz did Caleb's Tendon transfer and we are very pleased with the whole process. Caleb's progress post surgery has been amazing. Every doctor we see is very please with how Caleb's shoulder looks. There is no subluxing and Caleb has retained full passive range of motion and made...
by Mommyanders
Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:56 am
Topic: 2nd Annual Northern California BPI Picnic
Replies: 9
Views: 1011

Re: 2nd Annual Northern California BPI Picnic

<r>I've been able to confirm that we will have Dr. Hentz available to speak for us in the morning at the picnic. He'll spend 1/2 and hour with families who's children are under 1 year and then 1/2 an hour with families who have older children.<br/> <br/> For more information on the picnic fill free ...
by Mommyanders
Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:29 am
Topic: TRIAL
Replies: 15
Views: 1288

Re: TRIAL

Congrats on winning! I'm glad you have that load lifted off your shoulder.

Kari
by Mommyanders
Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:45 pm
Topic: August 7th, picnic in Los Gatos, CA
Replies: 8
Views: 650

Re: August 7th, picnic in Los Gatos, CA

<r>Jazzie,<br/> <br/> I just posted a bunch of pictures about the park we're going to be at. The website is a place for you to sign up your e-mail to get regular updates on. Basically, the picnice is going to be at Oak Meadow Park in Los Gatos, CA on August 7th from 10am-sundown (or that is how long...
by Mommyanders
Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:00 pm

<r>Here are a couple websites showing the new park that we are going to be at. I have reserved "Area 6" for our picnic.<br/> <br/> <URL url="http://www.los-gatos.ca.us/los_gatos/gifs/oakmeado.html">http://www.los-gatos.ca.us/los_gatos/gifs/oakmeado.html</URL><br/> <br/> <URL url="http://www.bjwrr.or...
by Mommyanders
Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:50 pm
Topic: Update on me and Caleb
Replies: 3
Views: 372

Update on me and Caleb

<t>Again, I'm sorry I haven't been around. I've been struggling a lot with a deep depression. Caleb's birth and that trauma set it off and I haven't been the same sense. This time it really hasn't been because of the issues with Caleb, but rather because the chemicals are just now out of balance in ...
by Mommyanders
Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:45 pm

Also, the location has been changed to Oak Meadow Park which is right next door to Vasona.

Kari