Search found 96 matches

by Wendy Lee
Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:43 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Scott, have a question for you.......
Replies: 1
Views: 739

Scott, have a question for you.......

I can't recall, but do your problems extend to a stiff neck?
by Wendy Lee
Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:24 pm
Topic: Does Mayo Clinic care if there is litigation?
Replies: 15
Views: 2615

Re: Does Mayo Clinic care if there is litigation?

<r>Sorry it took so long to come back to you guys here, but I've been trying to get something happening. <br/> <br/> Anyway, yes, Mayo told me, when I called their main number, and asked if they see people who have been in car accidents in the neurology dept. They flatout said no. Period. They're we...
by Wendy Lee
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:55 pm

<t>Well to all of you who have dealt with Mayo for BP issues, you have my blessings. But let me tell you, if you ever get into an accident and have to see a neurologist at Mayo, good stinking luck. I talked with them this morning and the neurology dept. will not see you if you have neuro problems fr...
by Wendy Lee
Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:47 pm

<t>Yeah I know Amy, I tried calling today, however it was probably at their busiest time and I had to hang up after 20 minutes waiting. <br/> <br/> Honestly, I think I've been blackballed in my city. Not a single doctor will come up with anything that might be a problem except that I am simply fakin...
by Wendy Lee
Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:01 pm

<t>It has nothing to do with health insurance. It has all to do with litigation regarding the car accident. With the other car insurance company. Like law suit you know. <br/> <br/> Reason why is that I was refused at Barnes Jewish Hospital to go for testing, heck even to get in to see a blasted doc...
by Wendy Lee
Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:25 pm

Does Mayo Clinic care if there is litigation?

<t>I am still, yes still struggling to get a dx. Long story, and this moment I don't have time to put out there, but I've been turned away by a prominant hospital in this area for testing and a fresh approach, and my only recourse is Mayo. This is a car accident, and I am not at fault, and there is ...
by Wendy Lee
Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:24 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Does Mayo Clinic care about litigation going on?
Replies: 0
Views: 674

Does Mayo Clinic care about litigation going on?

<t>I am still, yes still struggling to get a dx. Long story, and this moment I don't have time to put out there, but I've been turned away by a prominant hospital in this area for testing and a fresh approach, and my only recourse is Mayo. This is a car accident, and I am not at fault, and there is ...
by Wendy Lee
Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:12 pm
Topic: New and looking for answers!
Replies: 1
Views: 529

Re: New and looking for answers!

<t>Actually Heidi, it could be anything. I think usually BP pain is longer lasting in the arm before stuff goes numb. Do you have full range of motion all around? Can you shrug your shoulder at all without dropping it forward?<br/> <br/> Not sure if BP pain goes to the back of the shoulder, but a lo...
by Wendy Lee
Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:48 am
Topic: Torn??
Replies: 31
Views: 4162

Re: Torn??

<t>What you got in response was somewhere around a 50/50 split of those who did and those who didn't. And they/we gave reasons for both. We all responded to your subject title, 'Torn??' Do I or don't I. The information that came out of your post is very informative for others I might add, who may be...
by Wendy Lee
Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:02 pm
Topic: Torn??
Replies: 31
Views: 4162

Re: Torn??

<r><I><s>[i]</s>One of the bigger differences between Americans suing and Canadians suing is that you have National Health Service. So your OT and PT and surgeries are covered. Ours aren't. Many families sue just so they can cover medical expenses. <br/> <br/> good luck in your decision,<br/> claudi...