Search found 14 matches

by karan71
Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:47 am
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Spouses at Camp?
Replies: 7
Views: 6419

Re: Spouses at Camp?

Here is a silly question so after the fact...but is camp $170.00 per night??
by karan71
Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: 5k fun run/walk Aug. 7th in Saratoga NY
Replies: 6
Views: 2004

Re: 5k fun run/walk Aug. 7th in Saratoga NY

Hello BPI families...In 10 days an event that will change the UBPn forever...the first ever 5k to benefit the ubpn...I plan on making this an annual event. Every year raising more money and more awareness.!! My goal...is to be able to walk into your local department store and find sports appeal with...
by karan71
Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:29 pm
Forum: BPI Awareness
Topic: FIRST EVER 5K SARATOGA, NY
Replies: 4
Views: 3985

Re: FIRST EVER 5K SARATOGA, NY

Hello....Thats awesome!!!!! You can bring all the donations the day of the event. Thats fine. I can't wait to see our GRAND total!!!!! I am aiming for $10,000!! Next year though, I want to triple that number...I have a saying that I live by Go big or Go home!!!!!!!!!! :)
by karan71
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 am

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY EVERYONE!!!!! The first ever 5K run/walk to raise money and awareness is being held in the Saratoga state park in upstate NY... There is still time to register..If you decide on spending the night let me know I can help you with hotel accomadations!! Together..We can make this a...
by karan71
Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:17 pm
Forum: BPI Awareness
Topic: FIRST EVER 5K SARATOGA, NY
Replies: 4
Views: 3985

FIRST EVER 5K SARATOGA, NY

Save the date!!!!! As hopefully, many of you all know..I have organized the FIRST EVER 5K walk/run -a-thon for the UBPN here in Saratoga, NY. The event will take place in the Saratoga state park. Registration forms are avail online. Please gather up friends/family/therapists/neighbors and come join ...
by karan71
Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 am

I am so excited about the 5K!! I hope it to be a HUGE success!!!!!! See you all on August 7th!!!!!!!
by karan71
Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:40 pm
Topic: New baby diagnosed
Views: 2851

Re: New baby diagnosed

Hi There..First and foremost so sorry to hear of the little guy. Next, I'm not sure where you live but within the "UBPN Family" WE have alot of great Doctors..let me know where you are from and I can guide you in the right direction or at least try. I know exactly how you are feeling right...
by karan71
Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:12 pm
Topic: Upstate NY
Views: 2075

Re: Upstate NY

Hey There We live in Ballston Spa..our son who is almost 10 yrs old now has a severe bpi We have been to Texas and back...twice. Now we see Dr Waters in Boston on a regular basis. (He is the greatest doc). We do not see any Dr. locally for his injury. If you would like to talk or need advice please ...
by karan71
Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:43 am
Topic: not significant enough
Replies: 5
Views: 2308

Re: not significant enough

As a mom of a 9yr old son with a left bpi..He has had three surgeries and we are about to have a fourth in the next few weeks. When I look back I remember that there is a "window" that the Dr's base the surgeries on. Are you seeing the top Dr's?? ie: Boston or Texas?? If not then you shoul...
by karan71
Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:22 pm
Topic: elbow
Replies: 8
Views: 3250

Re: elbow

Common how?? And did your son have the humeral osteotomy?? We did see Waters and had an MRI I'm still waiting for the results. I'm just so worried. He has the snapping/clicking in the elbow. And it is painful for him. He is a active 9 year old boy. I'm just waiting for some answers. just wanted to k...