Search found 6 matches

by kobrin
Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Just had nerve transfer surgery
Replies: 10
Views: 9790

Re: Just had nerve transfer surgery

What makes you notice a flicker I am 9 months post sugery and not sure what I am looking for?
by kobrin
Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 am
Topic: depression?
Replies: 12
Views: 7877

Re: depression?

Thanks Bill, I have reduced my morphine medication and feeling a lot better. My mind is at least clear and I am "managing" the pain on the moment, I still can not come to terms that no one has medical answers to eliminate the pain. You would think in today's medical fraternity someone must...
by kobrin
Wed May 26, 2010 6:38 am

while i never considered suicide, i do have depression and my injury occurred in 1968. I managed to deal with it and the non ending pain. I don't know how i did it but i did. I was able to hold a full time job for more than thirty years. I took early retirement in 2003. I had friends who helped me ...
by kobrin
Tue May 25, 2010 5:15 am

Yip it has been a year since my accident am I am now depressed and battling to come to terms that I must live the rest of my life in pain. I am having suicidal thoughts and if it was not for my wife and young children probably would go through with it. From been a person who took part in strenuous p...
by kobrin
Sun May 23, 2010 2:38 pm
Topic: Amputation
Replies: 25
Views: 25602

Re: Amputation

I had my accident a year ago tomorrow, and this has been the worst year of my life If I had any guarantee that amputation would take the pain away I would do it tomorrow. I can live with the disability but the pain is killing my spirit. I don't know if I can suck it up and live with the pain or do I...
by kobrin
Sun May 23, 2010 2:26 pm
Topic: Amputation
Replies: 25
Views: 25602

Re: Amputation

I had my accident a year ago tomorrow, and this has been the worst year of my life If I had any guarantee that amputation would take the pain away I would do it tomorrow. I can live with the disability but the pain is killing my spirit. I don't know if I can suck it up and live with the pain or do I...