Search found 57 matches

by Tuckersmommy
Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:00 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: BPI Legal case win for mom
Replies: 8
Views: 7904

Re: BPI Legal case win for mom

I didnt pay any adtional fee`s just the straight 25% Lawyer cut from the case.We we're involved in everything so I was able to see the crazy fee's for records and the depositon fee's for the expert's and what not was insane! !! Some where 2, 000 an hour Not including the plane ticket to whatever sta...
by Tuckersmommy
Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 am
Topic: BPI Legal case win for mom
Views: 7904

Re: BPI Legal case win for mom

I wish u luck.every child deserves to win something like this!After nearly 5 years we are done with ours,we ran into one very huge glitch that stayed hidden from the public.Our hosp. We delivered at was a Governent/state ran facility.This meant that they are protected by a cap- In our case the cap w...
by Tuckersmommy
Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:42 am
Topic: new to Florida and neurosurgeon??
Replies: 4
Views: 5711

Re: new to Florida and neurosurgeon??

She's about an Hour south of me in Melbourne But she is amazing!!! The only one. Who specializes in Erbs palsy.I've seen her a few times.Only downfall was she is not in our insurance plan and was $120 a session.We did it twice but just couldn't swing $120 a week.She is a fabulous therapist who knows...
by Tuckersmommy
Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:56 pm
Topic: new to Florida and neurosurgeon??
Replies: 4
Views: 5711

Re: new to Florida and neurosurgeon??

I thought I had wrote a reply on this but can't seem to find it.I travel to Dr Grossman and dr price in Miami.They are amazing and specialize in BPI cases.Its a 4 hr drive down there and the traffic is a nightmare But it's all worth it in the care my son gets from them.They have a hospital provided ...
by Tuckersmommy
Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm
Topic: Botox??
Views: 7090

Re: Botox??

My 4 yr old had Botox with Dr price(n.y and in Miami) and the results have been great!!! After the Botox he is placed in the (what I call the bull riders cast) for about a month- which is the hardest part for me.But he became so much more flexible.His last procedure though was Botox along with a mus...
by Tuckersmommy
Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 pm
Topic: 4 week old son OBPI
Views: 4462

Re: 4 week old son OBPI

Our stories are very much alike,it breaks my heart.Your doing everything right!!!!!! You caught this early on and have the chance to change the drastic outcome :? My son had to have a nerve graft at 6 months of age.His nerves were torn and not just stretched either:-( Its been nearing 4 years and th...
by Tuckersmommy
Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm
Topic: 6 Week Old With Brachial Plexus Injury
Replies: 27
Views: 13474

Re: 6 Week Old With Brachial Plexus Injury

He gets his cast tomorrow :lol: yay yay yay...I pray he improves..thanks for the encouragement,I love hearing all the positive updates and therapy that every one uses.All the help ...helps :P
by Tuckersmommy
Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 pm

raising crops : ) Our story is almost exactly the same.We just did a muscle transfer 2 weeks ago,and one of the two nerves we thought didnt take from the nerve graft he had at 5 months was found to just be kinked :P its amazing news for us,how is your little one now
by Tuckersmommy
Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:42 pm

hello,the window i was given was 3 months,they can fully improve in the 3 month gap,after 3 months the chances dim down some.No one knows anything for sure because all kiddos and their injuries are so different
by Tuckersmommy
Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:05 am
Topic: Just wanna share
Replies: 1
Views: 1589

Just wanna share

8-) I have said it a time or two but wanted to say it again.I truly <3 Dr Grossman & Dr Price(Miami) my son just had a muscle transfer by Dr price yesterday & did wonderful.Hes hurting right now but this shall pass.These doctors don't sugar coat things which I prefer.It takes a few trips to ...