Search found 15 matches

by LOBI_Amanda
Mon May 20, 2013 1:28 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Adult OBPI retreat info
Replies: 6
Views: 5989

Re: Adult OBPI retreat info

I would be interested. Kill two birds with one stone.... meet wonderful BPIers like myself and see my cute and adorable niece that live in Orlando. Please keep us updated on details as they come about.
by LOBI_Amanda
Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Secondary Injuries are the worse
Replies: 1
Views: 2107

Secondary Injuries are the worse

It's been awhile since I have posted, all though I check the forums frequently. As most of us older adult BPI injured can tell you, the worse thing about having a BPI is chance of secondary injuries. Well, my bull headiness of "I can do it myself" finally caught up with me. I started havin...
by LOBI_Amanda
Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:43 pm
Topic: Amanda from Kansas
Replies: 12
Views: 7328

Re: Amanda from Kansas

I will check back in next week. The doctor at Mayo tried to contact me last week before he went out of town. We are playing phone tag, but he wants to talk to me about possible next step. So I am hopeful right now. I already owned a TENS unit and use it with little relief. I also have seeked help wi...
by LOBI_Amanda
Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Camille-
Leave me your email and I will contact you through there. I also have my son every other weekend. He is really close to work so, either would work fine.

-Amanda
stanleyars@gmail.com
by LOBI_Amanda
Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:24 pm

CMB- I would love to meet your granddaughter and her family. I wish I had someone older to look up to when I was younger and stuggling with my injury and limitations it caused. Friday nights and weekends tend to be better days as I work all day plus and hour drive each way. I have a 2.5 yr old who g...
by LOBI_Amanda
Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 pm
Topic: Never Give Up
Replies: 8
Views: 4755

Re: Never Give Up

I just had my MRI yesterday. The preliminary reports so normal anatomy and muscle mass in my shoulder. To me this was great news. Now I will wait to see if Dr. Elhannsen can come up with a solution to better my quality of life. It is amazing how family, friends, and co-workers are so intreged by my ...
by LOBI_Amanda
Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:32 pm

I live in Garnett....but work at Shawnee Mission Medical Center. I am in Overland Park Monday thru Friday. I past Gardner everyday. I agree it is nice to meet people with your injury, after all not everyone understands unless they know about it.
by LOBI_Amanda
Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:34 pm

South of Kansas city about an hour. Where are you located?
by LOBI_Amanda
Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:24 pm

I am looking at camp....have not sent any money yet! Trying to budget some money aside for it....after all I am in Kansas.....Missouri is practically in my back yard. :)
by LOBI_Amanda
Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Carolyn feel free to use my post. You don't have to leave my name out. You are also an inspiration. I enjoy hearing about your life journey as well.