Search found 9 matches

by dmorgan724
Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:28 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Cervical Nerve Stimulator
Replies: 0
Views: 2061

Cervical Nerve Stimulator

I need some help...advice...suggestions. I'm a 41 ROBPI & have had extensive surgery on my arm starting in 2004 ( mod quad, ilizarov fixator, ulnar nerve, but the last was a total reverse right shoulder replacement in 2012). Found out during all the CT's & MRI's I have a large cyst(caused fr...
by dmorgan724
Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:09 pm
Topic: PLEASE READ - the post from me on the other Adult Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 978

PLEASE READ - the post from me on the other Adult Forum

I had a hard enough time typing it one time & can't retype it again...thanks!! :)
by dmorgan724
Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:08 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: MD wants me to have a shoulder replacement - need help!!
Replies: 3
Views: 3758

MD wants me to have a shoulder replacement - need help!!

I have had a right BPI since birth. I'm 40 years old. To make a loooong story short....I have had a total of 3 surgeries on my arm. The 1st surgery was not until I was in my 30's & it was a muscle transfer (mod quad), 2nd surgery was limb lengthening & rotatio, 3rd was ulnar surgery because ...
by dmorgan724
Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm
Topic: Airfare assistance??
Replies: 2
Views: 1765

Airfare assistance??

At one time, Southwest Airlines helped people with medical problems with airfare. Does anyone know if they or anyone else does this anymore?

Thanks,
Deanna
by dmorgan724
Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 am
Topic: Need some information...suggestions
Replies: 3
Views: 1682

Need some information...suggestions

I came to ubpn several yrs ago but then just stopped posting. I am 39 from Alabama & have a ROBPI. My past surgeries are a mod quad, limb lengthening/rotation, ulnar nerve repair (because of the lengthening). I credit this site to a lot of my current knowledge. My question is that my neck & ...
by dmorgan724
Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:33 pm
Topic: Limb Lenghtening
Replies: 2
Views: 1405

Re: Limb Lenghtening

I had my ROBPI rotated & lengthened in 2006. It was extremely painful but worth it. I live in Alabama but went to Texas to have it done. I gained about 2 inches. They broke my humerus bone, placed 3 large metal rods in the top of my arm, 6 small metal rods in my elbow. I wore my Ilizarov Fixator...
by dmorgan724
Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm
Topic: Have any of you considered the limb lengthening surgery?
Replies: 8
Views: 5836

Re: Have any of you considered the limb lengthening surgery?

Have any of you considered the limb lengthening surgery to straighten your arm or have any of you had the surgery? Tia I had mine lenghtened in 2006 about 2 inches. I wore an Ilizarov Fixator for 8 months & rotated my own bone...extremely painful! It did lengthen my arm. Gained some rotating fu...
by dmorgan724
Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:10 pm
Topic: New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's
Replies: 22
Views: 18858

Re: IMPORTANT!!!! New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's

Extremely interested....I am 39 & am a OBPI. Had a total of 3 surgeries (first one in 2004). Have some other issues that I'd like to discuss with the dr's at the Mayo Clinic & have no idea where to begin.

Thanks,
Deanna
by dmorgan724
Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Topic: Dr. Nath or BPI Clinic at Mayo
Replies: 6
Views: 4234

Re: Dr. Nath or BPI Clinic at Mayo

I would love some information sent to me at dmorgan724@hotmail.com