Search found 4 matches

by Gvannice
Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 am
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: change username
Replies: 4
Views: 9184

Re: change username

Hi, no one is responding and now I'm getting several PM from people who I don't want to interact with. Last chance moderators--- help me please or I'm leaving the board forever. Please??! There are 75 views to this post, no one has an answer??
by Gvannice
Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 am
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: change username
Replies: 4
Views: 9184

change username

Need to do this, for privacy, asap.

No notes on how to change it on FAQ and I can't do it in the account settings. I need to do this or will just have to delete my account--- can someone advise?
by Gvannice
Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:48 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: New but not...
Replies: 5
Views: 2863

Re: New but not...

Thanks, I'll definitely check out the board again to see if I can find someone close by-- I must have missed that! And thanks Crops--- your note was really compassionate. I was having a rough night; I don't show anger around my kids, but sometimes late at night, when everyone is asleep, I do feel it...
by Gvannice
Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: New but not...
Replies: 5
Views: 2863

New but not...

Hi, my daughter has OBPI- she is 3 and a half now. I searched all over just after she was born and read about many of your stories, I haven't been able to really talk about her and how I feel. Mostly, doctors have just been judgmental. Even when we got to a good clinic where they are familiar with B...