Search found 6 matches

by fbull66
Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:55 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Mayo Clinic or Dr Mackinnon
Replies: 9
Views: 7227

Re: Mayo Clinic or Dr Mackinnon

I took my son to mayo...when he fell crashed his bike his shoulder hit the inside of a tow truck fender..his accident was jun 09 operation jan 10 so jan 12 will be 2 years out.. for him ...he didn't not have nerve pulled out...the only thing he was left with was he could pull in his 3 little fingers...
by fbull66
Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:53 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Anyone from New Hampshire ?
Replies: 4
Views: 3109

Re: Anyone from New Hampshire ?

were in mass but we went to mayo clinic in Minnesota
yvonne
by fbull66
Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 am
Topic: two small fingers work
Replies: 1
Views: 2163

two small fingers work

my sons 2 small finger are the only things left to work...is he really going to get anything more than a sweeping motion from his arm ...after all the work done on him...it was done in minasota so theres no dr here to check him or tell him what to do for pt .......
his mother yvonne
by fbull66
Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:39 pm
Topic: One Handed Typing Software for PCs
Replies: 29
Views: 14283

Re: One Handed Typing Software for PCs

can you send me the link to try it out for the pc yvonne fbull66@gmail.com Hi everyone, my name's Peter. I'm the developer of Limber, the one-hand keyboard software mentioned in the first post. Thank you to Christopher for emailing me and letting me know about this forum. I'd be happy to answer any ...
by fbull66
Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:33 pm
Topic: One Handed Typing Software for PCs
Replies: 29
Views: 14283

Re: One Handed Typing Software for PCs

wow this is great but im not sure my son will go for it he still thinks theres nothing wrong with him ....but i did send him the link...
yvonne
by fbull66
Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 am
Topic: freezing cold
Replies: 5
Views: 3069

freezing cold

my sons arm is now so painfull in the winter from the cold...has anyone made a arm sleeve that will hold thoses hand warmers...i want to start making them ...but i need everyones help...does anyone else have this problem yvonne patrics mothers hes 24 and had a motorcycle accident in 2009 and had sur...