Search found 11 matches

by EandH
Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:50 pm
Forum: BPI Awareness
Topic: vote to get a show produced!
Replies: 1
Views: 2133

Re: vote to get a show produced!

great idea! I just voted. Is there a way to send out messages through causes on facebook to all the members of the cause? We might get a lot of votes that way.
by EandH
Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:53 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Crutches and OBPI
Replies: 5
Views: 1283

Re: Crutches and OBPI

<t>My 3 year old daughter uses a walker because she also has CP as well as her robpi. We have actually been really happy with how much using the walker has strengthened her right arm. Before she got her walker she couldn't support herself in a crawling position with her right arm and after 3 months ...
by EandH
Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:54 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: camp 2010
Replies: 13
Views: 17910

Re: camp 2010

I was hoping for summer, if we are flying that far we'd like to make it a big trip and go see other things in whatever area you choose. A lot of people might have trouble making a big trip in the school year....
We would be coming from Washington, we loved the last camp!
by EandH
Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:44 pm
Topic: Girls (LOBPI) and Boys(ROBPI)
Replies: 48
Views: 6929

Re: Girls (LOBPI) and Boys(ROBPI)

My daughter ROBPI
by EandH
Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:03 pm
Topic: Help create a voice for this injury...send a quick note
Replies: 4
Views: 1353

Re: Help create a voice for this injury...send a quick note

What a great idea! I just sent a note, it was really easy. thanksfor the link.
by EandH
Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:29 pm
Topic: question about pregnancy/delivery after BPI
Replies: 8
Views: 2271

Re: question about pregnancy/delivery after BPI

<t>Congratulations on your pregnancy! My daughter was born with a robpi June of 2006 she only weighed 6lb 9oz and I was scared to death of having the same thing happen to another baby. I had a planned c-section with my second pregnancy for my peace of mind and was very glad I did. My little boy is 2...
by EandH
Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:50 pm
Topic: Cerebral palsy
Replies: 7
Views: 1612

Re: Cerebral palsy

<t>Thanks everyone for your input, Hannah wasn't walking yet at 18 months and my pediatrician had us take her to see a neurologist. She still isn't walking at 2+ years, but all the doctors think she will eventually. She will have trouble with all her gross motor skills, which of course makes her arm...
by EandH
Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 pm
Topic: Cerebral palsy
Replies: 7
Views: 1612

Cerebral palsy

I am Hannah's mom, Ellen. She was the youngest bpi at camp last year. We recently learned that she has a mild form of CP, periventricular leukomalacia. I was wondering if anyone else has this combination of problems due to their birth injury?
by EandH
Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:37 pm
Topic: You're right...it's worse when all is quiet.
Replies: 8
Views: 1743

Re: You're right...it's worse when all is quiet.

<t>My daughter was born on 06-17-06 with a right obpi. What a coincidence, just 1 year difference. She had a skull fracture at birth and was transfered to our Children's Hospital in Seattle, I was lucky I guess because they took me with her in the ambulance, but I remember how miserable it was not h...
by EandH
Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:49 pm
Topic: 8 month old not crawling.
Replies: 10
Views: 4358

Re: 8 month old not crawling.

<t>My daughter Hannah is 18 months and still not standing on her own or walking. She started rolling to get where she wanted to go around 10 months and military crawling at about a year. We are taking her to a neurologist in March just to rule out any other problems, but I really think its all due t...