Search found 5 matches

by tms718
Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:42 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Arm Sling
Replies: 17
Views: 11907

Re: Arm Sling

Hey guys, This is actually my first post although I have been lurking for the last few months. After learning about my injury I had a shoulder ortho friend recommend the Ottobock Oma Neurexa. http://www.ottobockus.com/cps/rde/xchg/ob_us_en/hs.xsl/25637.html Thanks for posting this, I had been wonde...
by tms718
Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 am
Topic: Athletic Arm Sling
Replies: 83
Views: 210330

Re: Athletic Arm Sling

Yea, it's going to be a big help. Makes everything so much easier not having to worry about constantly keeping your arm in check.
by tms718
Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 am
Topic: Amputation...
Replies: 54
Views: 51542

Re: Amputation...

I've been entertaining the idea of amputation with varying degrees of seriousness pretty much since my injury happened, but over the past few months I've been leaning more and more in that direction. I was wondering, for anyone out there who'd had this done, what can I expect as far as surgery - the...
by tms718
Sun May 06, 2012 11:19 pm
Topic: walking long distances
Replies: 12
Views: 5436

Re: walking long distances

You can't go wrong with either of the slings mentioned. I've been using the one MW posted(the ultimate sling, as it's known) on a daily basis for almost the last two years and I just got one of Dan's slings about a month and a half ago and it's worked out great for running, snowboarding and working ...
by tms718
Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:22 am
Topic: Snowboarding
Replies: 1
Views: 1702

Re: Snowboarding

That's a great video ... shows there's no excuse for not doing what you want to do if you are truly committed to it. There's always a way.