Search found 8 matches

by Rico_Laniohan
Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:34 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Single life and thoughts on dating
Replies: 18
Views: 9599

Single life and thoughts on dating

Hello everyone im Rico, and I want know what my fellow ubpn'er fellas n chicks think about dating. Does anyone ever get discouraged or have low confidence because of bp? When I first suffered my injury I was super depressed for like seven months, I did not wanna come out the house or interact with a...
by Rico_Laniohan
Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:08 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: New to UBPN
Replies: 17
Views: 10454

Re: New to UBPN

Thank you for the welcome Carolyn. Im very excited about this site and trust me, I am not shy when it comes to asking questions as well as voicing my opinion. Your very kind for welcoming me :)
by Rico_Laniohan
Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am
Topic: Motorcycle
Replies: 21
Views: 14697

Re: Motorcycle

Hello Jennifer, thanks im really glad I found this website/organization. Im from Cali where are youi from?
by Rico_Laniohan
Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:35 pm
Topic: My new custom cutting board
Replies: 12
Views: 11366

Re: My new custom cutting board

Your cuuting board looks cool. I'd give it a try. I used to be in culinary and was an aspiring chef. Had a couple semesters left of school an would of been workin in a top notch restaurant by now but unfortunately I crashed my ninja :( Everytime im in the kitchen now I need a helper to hold the vegg...
by Rico_Laniohan
Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 pm
Topic: New member as of 7/20/12
Replies: 15
Views: 10319

Re: New member as of 7/20/12

Whatsup Sisco, im Fernando aka Rico. Im goin thru the exact same shit as you bruh. Crashed my kowi, woke up two weeks later with a paralyzed left arm and a big ass surgical scar on my stomach. This was two years ago. I feel you about the pain, that shit sucks. I still go thru it mentally from time t...
by Rico_Laniohan
Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 pm
Topic: Athletic Arm Sling
Replies: 83
Views: 209329

Re: Athletic Arm Sling

I can't wait to get this sling. Everyone's stories are hella encouraging and I am super stoked to get one.
by Rico_Laniohan
Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 pm
Topic: New to UBPN
Replies: 17
Views: 10454

Re: New to UBPN

Brand new to ubpn. I suffered from a motorcycle crash which left my left arm paralyzed.
I was 25 when it happened, that was two years ago. I was extremely interested when I found out about this site :D I hope to meet some new friends.
by Rico_Laniohan
Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:12 pm
Topic: Motorcycle
Replies: 21
Views: 14697

Re: Motorcycle

Hello everyone, im Rico and I suffered a brachial plexus injury do to a motorcycle crash in 2010. I never thought about riding again with one arm but after reading some of these post im havin second thoughts lol. Im brand new to this ubpn, I've been searchin for others like me and here you are :) I ...