Search found 4 matches

by SONY13
Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:40 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: SURGERY IN DECEMBER ON 5 MONTH OLD
Replies: 2
Views: 3164

SURGERY IN DECEMBER ON 5 MONTH OLD

I am a first time mom and terrified. I know that we are doing this to help her gain function and the best possible treatment, but I am a hospital - phobic to start with. I hate to get things done on her that I havent got done on myself. :( I request any of the parents here to share their experience ...
by SONY13
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:33 am
Topic: ROM at home
Replies: 3
Views: 3417

Re: ROM at home

Hey Tom

thank you so much

Amazing you have come this far.
I am trying to recover and hoping the best for my baby

We are preparing for nerve surgery and I am scared. But its something I have to do. Again, I read so many parents doing the same.

Hope for the best.

Sony
by SONY13
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:46 am
Topic: Experience with Dr Alain Gilbert
Replies: 1
Views: 3468

Experience with Dr Alain Gilbert

Hi is anyone's kid here whose primary surgery or nerve graft done by Dr Alain Gilbert? How was your experience and what is the outcome,details of injury would help us understand . Also, how often do you need follow up with him? Please share your experience. We are consulting more than one surgeon an...
by SONY13
Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:33 am
Topic: ROM at home
Replies: 3
Views: 3417

ROM at home

Hello there, It is surprising that I found so much information here than anywhere else, of course very less from our pediatrician. I am so glad I found this site and extremely sad at the same time. My beautiful daughter was injured at birth and is 3 and a half months now. We have been in PT since sh...