Search found 4 matches

by pmconway_ub
Sat May 31, 2014 12:15 pm
Forum: Life After Injury: Moving Forward and Getting Back on Track
Topic: Rehab for Steindler Surgery 25 Years After My TBPI
Replies: 4
Views: 7123

Re: Rehab for Steindler Surgery 25 Years After My TBPI

It is a wonderful feeling to find kindred spirits who have shared life's experiences. That is a blessing. And to me, in the sense that life is a crucible for building character, I think living with BPI, in and of itself, is a blessing too. Is that how you mean?
by pmconway_ub
Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Re: Rehab for Steindler Surgery 25 Years After My TBPI

Hi Tony, Thank you so much. It is a comfort to find a support group where folks understand the trials (and unique achievements) of people with a BPI. My situation may be a little different from many.. In the beginning it was so hard. The pain from my broken neck and emotionally losing my husband (wh...
by pmconway_ub
Thu May 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Rehab for Steindler Surgery 25 Years After My TBPI

[I submitted this post in the Newly Injured TBPI forum an hour ago, but it’s not yet displayed and I’m not sure that’s really the most appropriate forum so I’m submitting it here too.] I’m looking for any info that can help me with me rehab. I broke my neck and had a brachial plexus injury on my lef...
by pmconway_ub
Thu May 29, 2014 11:07 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Questions about My Steindler Flecorplasty Rehab
Replies: 0
Views: 1993

Questions about My Steindler Flecorplasty Rehab

I’m not sure this post belongs in this forum. I’m not recently injured but I had the Steindler flexorplasty surgery in late March. If this is more appropriate to the “Life After Injury” (or another) forum, Please let me know. I’m looking for any info that can help me with me rehab. I broke my neck a...