Search found 4 matches

by stevel
Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:04 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Hello Everyone, LBPI in Kansas City
Replies: 4
Views: 5797

Re: Hello Everyone, LBPI in Kansas City

Oh, and by the way Axman, of all the things in this world to be sorry for, spelling shouldn't be one of 'em. I hope you are finding life after injury. I'm only 6 months into this and I am sick and tired of people asking me if I'm alright. After a while it makes you wonder if there is something wrong...
by stevel
Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:38 pm

Re: Hello Everyone, LBPI in Kansas City

So we are getting in the car tomorrow and driving the 7 hours to Rochester. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little anxious. Pre-operative consult Thursday (1/15/15) and surgery on Friday (1/16/15). I'll try and update when the dust settles...
by stevel
Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:02 pm
Topic: Wilmer carrying orthosis
Replies: 6
Views: 9923

Re: Wilmer carrying orthosis

I was fitted for one of these during my visit to Mayo clinic. The fitting was done by Brandon Sampson at the Limb Lab LLC. This thing requires a lot of cutting, gluing, and fitting out of the box. It is not something that you can just buy and it fits. Brandon told me to try it and if it didn't work ...
by stevel
Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello Everyone, LBPI in Kansas City

Hello, My name is Steve Longmeyer and I live in Pleasant Hill, MO which is about 45 minutes southeast of downtown Kansas City, MO. I have always loved to fly and have had a lot of success doing so over the last decade or so. Can’t really afford to fly airplanes anymore and started flying hang glider...