Search found 2199 matches

by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:43 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Need help from parents w/a child who had caps/acromioplasty
Replies: 15
Views: 1477

Re: Need help from parents w/a child who had caps/acromioplasty

oh yes and also - maybe you should have your therapist check the brace to see if maybe it should be adjusted...and if your therapist is not adept at modifying splints then I'd go to an orthopedist's office
by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:42 pm
Topic: Need help from parents w/a child who had caps/acromioplasty
Replies: 15
Views: 1477

Re: Need help from parents w/a child who had caps/acromioplasty

<t>for the blisters...<br/> <br/> put moleskin (Dr.Scholl's foot stuff in the pharmacy) on the area the rubs (the part of the splint) and Band Aid makes blister bandaids...they are a gel bandaid - that you put on the blister itself<br/> <br/> hope madelyn find relief soon!!!<br/> big hugs,<br/> fran...
by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:03 pm
Topic: Francine - WOW!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 653

Re: Francine - WOW!!!

<t>BV thanks for such kind words... but there's a reason I continue to support people on a daily basis. Simply stated, it's the exchange with God for all that Maia has received in recovery. I bargained with God to help her recover and I am just fulfilling my end of the bargain. I know that may sound...
by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:23 pm
Topic: weird question
Replies: 8
Views: 713

Re: weird question

<r>here's the link for the Emergency Medical Card<br/> <br/> <URL url="http://ubpn.org/awareness/A2002emergency.pdf">http://ubpn.org/awareness/A2002emergency.pdf</URL><br/> <br/> Also I got Maia a kid's medic alert bracelet that says no blood pressure or venipuncture on left side... you can give the...
by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:17 pm
Topic: Need Help PLEASE....
Replies: 7
Views: 614

Re: Need Help PLEASE....

yes - this is why so many of us love him.
you won't meet a man like this often
-francine
by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:12 am

yes - talk to him directly
by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:49 am

Jessica - call Dr. Nath directly or email him and tell him what's going on - he may be able to help you or strategize with you...

rnath@bcm.tmc.edu

good luck,
-francine
by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:13 am
Topic: difference between neurolysis and nerve decompression?
Views: 804

Re: difference between neurolysis and nerve decompression?

Sema -I just answered this same question in the last week or so....can you search back a week's worth of posts and see if you can find it? maybe someone else will help to the search?

(gosh I wish the search worked on here! it would be SO helpful)
by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:12 am
Topic: I need some help,please.....
Views: 726

Re: I need some help,please.....

<r>ohmygosh - what company do you have???<br/> it's incredible!!<br/> <br/> order the medical records yourself and send them REGISTERED MAIL to your insurance company<br/> <br/> try this link...<br/> <URL url="http://www.kff.org/consumerguide/">http://www.kff.org/consumerguide/</URL><br/> <br/> take...
by Francine_Litz
Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:08 am
Topic: bicep tendon lengthening
Replies: 5
Views: 898

Re: bicep tendon lengthening

<t>hi wendy... well Maia had it done when she had the caps done.... so the protocol for splint wearing was for her shoulder....and her elbow just tagged along!! hahaha<br/> <br/> she wore it for 2 months 24/7 and then 6 months at night.... if it was just a BTL - I'm SURE the nighttime would be a sho...