Search found 37 matches

by JanAmes
Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:43 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: School Update: They want her excluded from all recess!
Replies: 48
Views: 3019

Re: School Update: They want her excluded from all recess!

It hurts HER to see Maia use her arm???? Oh Puleeeze! Can you ask for a different teacher?
by JanAmes
Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:22 am
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: what time zone is the message board in?
Replies: 3
Views: 2656

Re: what time zone is the message board in?

ok, I looked again & now they look normal. what's going on?
by JanAmes
Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:19 am
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: what time zone is the message board in?
Replies: 3
Views: 2656

what time zone is the message board in?

whenever I look at the general message board, there are a lot of messages that are dated the next day (in the future?) at around 3 am, ect.- where does the date/time stamp come from?
by JanAmes
Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:31 am
Topic: we need to stop ERBS happening Is there any writer out there?
Replies: 33
Views: 3897

Re: we need to stop ERBS happening Is there any writer out there?

<t>Karyn, the reason we all focus on the weight is that it is a risk factor that is listed for leading up to the problem - an indication that the OB either had very poor protocols or didn't follow them. I know by how my OB for my second daughter behaved, that her protocol was no induction, no vacuum...
by JanAmes
Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:46 am
Topic: ? about lawsuit
Replies: 18
Views: 1818

Re: ? about lawsuit

<t>We checked into what our legal options were and found that my OB lied on her report to cover herself. My husband told me after the delivery that he saw the guage on the vaccuum extractor go just up to the red (the indicator was green, yellow, then red) and saw the nurse give the doctor a question...
by JanAmes
Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:36 pm
Topic: what about vitamin supplements?
Replies: 6
Views: 774

what about vitamin supplements?

Does anyone have any reccomendations on vitamin supplements that may help with recovery?
by JanAmes
Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:52 pm
Topic: we need to stop ERBS happening Is there any writer out there?
Replies: 33
Views: 3897

Re: we need to stop ERBS happening Is there any writer out there?

<t>I didn't know about BPI until Sarah's birth, but was concerned about having a big baby- had 2 ultrasounds w/in the 2 weeks prior, but the doctor didn't order one from the high-risk facility (who had better equipment and probably a better tech). They claimed a variance of 1 lb 14 oz. The estimate ...
by JanAmes
Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:49 am
Topic: modquad cancelled, still have questions
Replies: 5
Views: 729

Re: modquad cancelled, still have questions

<t>Francine-<br/> Leslie answered the list of questions, but asked that I not post the responses because she would rather be contacted directly. I'll forward the email to you. <br/> <br/> I'll pass on some of the info here that I think needs to be: TES has been used on babies as young as 6 months, a...
by JanAmes
Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:05 am
Topic: Video evaluation
Replies: 8
Views: 919

Re: Video evaluation

<t>Don't hold your breath - we sent a tape in 1 month before surgery was scheduled (mailed it around May 20th) with a list of questions. Never got a response about the video, but Sarah's surgery was cancelled because she had made really good progress & her contracture had released. We recieved t...