Search found 1378 matches

by cbe411
Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:53 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Surgery has any one had any success
Replies: 404
Views: 35004

Re: Surgery has any one had any success

Any TBPI had mod quad, other than nancy? i was just looking for more information. thans a bunch!!!
~Courtney xoxo
by cbe411
Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:38 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: taping for dislocation?
Replies: 1
Views: 90

Re: taping for dislocation?

<t>Jennifer,<br/> I had the taping for muscle pain and cramps in my BPI hand, as well as for my subl,uxing shoulder. My PT called it "magical tape" and that it was. I think that for me the tape was great. I didn't have a dislocation but if they suggest it to you, I would say to try it. You can bathe...
by cbe411
Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:21 pm
Topic: CAMP!
Replies: 2
Views: 112

CAMP!

I am getting excited about going to camp and meeting so many people! This will be my first year! Leaving from Michigan on Wednesday and getting to the Silver bay area early on Thursday probably! Anyone else ready???
~Courtney
by cbe411
Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:37 pm
Topic: question....
Replies: 6
Views: 1061

Re: question....

<r>Andew, <br/> This is the link that I was reading about. Nancy had it about 2.5 years ago. This is all the info that I have found. Francine would probably be a good one to talk to about it. Good luck! Let me know if you find anything else!<br/> <URL url="http://www.brachialplexusinjury.net/surgery...
by cbe411
Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:36 pm
Topic: question....
Replies: 6
Views: 1061

question....

I have been wondering about this mod quad thing. Many people have posted different things about it but just with the kids. Is this a surgery just for the little ones?? Any info would be great ly appreciated!! Thnka again!
~Courtney xoxo
by cbe411
Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:02 am
Topic: supination question??
Replies: 2
Views: 633

supination question??

I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with supination?? braces, therapy, stretching, surgery, anything?? I am trying to work with my hand/arm, but the muiscles are soo extremly tight, so is my PT. Any advice?? Thanks again!
~Courtney xoxo
by cbe411
Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:30 pm
Topic: Francine - Maia's Arm Looks GREAT!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 568

Re: Francine - Maia's Arm Looks GREAT!!!

congratulations!!!! her arm looks great!!!!! wish you both the best of luck!!!
~courtney xoxo
by cbe411
Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:05 am
Topic: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )
Replies: 670
Views: 190505

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

<t>Paul,<br/> I'm sorry to hear thath you had such bad luck! Chad I am attending camp this year along with many others! I think that it will be a great ttime by all! My accident was only 2 1/2 years ago but I just found these boards too! I have met 2 guys with BPI also and it has been great! On the ...
by cbe411
Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:41 am
Topic: anyone heard od this guy??
Replies: 3
Views: 759

Re: anyone heard od this guy??

<t>Thanks girlies! Those were my thought exactly! I sent the link to my mom and asked her to look at it too ans she felt the same as well. My car insurance comany has to pay for airfair, lodging, food, while I got to see a DR out of state and I think they hate that! But oh well right! Thanks for you...
by cbe411
Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:39 am
Topic: anyone heard od this guy??
Replies: 3
Views: 759

anyone heard od this guy??

<r>Sorry to keep posting questions but .... my insurance man is not being nice. He is not in favor of sending me to New Orleans (because i am in MI) so he has asked me to check out this guy. (<URL url="http://www.neurosurgery.org/aans/research/fellowships/boulis.html"><LINK_TEXT text="http://www.neu...