Search found 1378 matches

by cbe411
Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:17 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: bowling
Replies: 12
Views: 1125

Re: bowling

<t>Peggy, I am a RTBPI and I was on a bowling league with my church this past year. I am 23 yrs old so the balls arent as heavy for me but I just bowled left handed, never was any good at it, and left handed definitly not any better, but it was a funnight out! Tell her to try and just push it down t...
by cbe411
Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:49 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: tbpi different from obpi??
Replies: 4
Views: 892

Re: tbpi different from obpi??

<t>Thanks a bunch Jenny! I have found that there is little about tbpi and more with the obpi, which was howe i found this site, and thankful that i have!! I have heard about Dr. Klein on the boards and have been talking with my parents about going to see him. I already travel from MI ti KY, whats a ...
by cbe411
Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:45 am
Topic: Saw Another Doctor
Replies: 6
Views: 1308

Re: Saw Another Doctor

Thank you Rhoda! I am checking into a second opinion. Thank you again!
~Courtney
by cbe411
Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:03 pm

Re: tbpi different from obpi??

I guess I mean are there different doctors that work with obpi and tbpi or can any bpi see any bpi doctor?? Thank you a bunch!
~Courtney
by cbe411
Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:02 pm

tbpi different from obpi??

I have been finding more information about obpi than i have about tbpi. As far as surgeries and doctors are concerned, are there different ones for each?? Thank you!
~Courtney
by cbe411
Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:28 pm
Topic: Saw Another Doctor
Replies: 6
Views: 1308

Re: Saw Another Doctor

<t>Thats GREAT!! I too wish that you would have found him sooner. I have a great doctor in Louisville, KY Dr. Wolffe. He is phenominal, but he keeps saying, wait and see. The m ore I read on the boards, the m ore I wonder, should I wait?? I am just over 2 years post accident, had a nerve transplant ...
by cbe411
Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:22 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Dressing by themselves
Replies: 16
Views: 1458

Re: LeeAnne

<t>Pantyhose are a horible nightmare!! I agree with that too!!! So you just wear clothes that don't need them!!! Bras are a challenge too!! I hook mine and then throw it over my head like a sports bra! Works for me!<br/> <br/> I will say that you need to let the kids do as much as they can themselve...
by cbe411
Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:33 am
Topic: hello and has anyone use a dorsal column stimulator?
Replies: 11
Views: 1702

Re: hello and has anyone use a dorsal column stimulator?

<r>Im not sure anything about the dorsal column stimulator, cant help you with that. I will tell you that I have found a great deal of pain relief from SCENAR THERAPY. Its a neat little device, I get this now at therapy instead of a tens unit. Her is a link that you can check out. My accident was ov...
by cbe411
Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:16 am
Topic: brachial plexus center at Yale???
Replies: 11
Views: 1505

brachial plexus center at Yale???

Hello! Did a search on the internet and found the BP Center at Yale and wondered if anyone has gone there?? What do they offer that the Dr. I am seeing now doesn't? I am checking into it but wondered if anyone had anything to say about it? Thank you!!
~Courtney
by cbe411
Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:41 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: im new here... camp????
Replies: 1
Views: 774

im new here... camp????

Hi! I am new to the boards and was wondering about camp?? for the kids?? need helpers?? can anyone help me??? thank you!!
~Courtney from MI