Search found 1378 matches

by cbe411
Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:37 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: i am new and looking for support....
Replies: 37
Views: 5020

Re: i am new and looking for support....

thanks Rusty!! That is one thing that I can say is that I am a fighter and that I CAN'T stop trying to do what I want!! thanks for the encouragement!!1 I appreciate it!!!
~Courtney
by cbe411
Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:05 pm
Topic: anyone in Michigan????
Replies: 14
Views: 1923

anyone in Michigan????

I was just wondering if there is anyone in Michigan or close by?? I live in the Detroit area and was wondering about getting together with someone.....hope that doesnt sound bad! I would just love to talk with someone who understands where i am coming from. thank you!!
~Courtney
by cbe411
Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:57 am
Topic: Nerve transfer surgery
Replies: 13
Views: 2861

Re: Nerve transfer surgery

Bill, thats great to hear that you are having luck with your bicept!! thats what i am hoping for, was hoping for with the nerve transfer, but nothing yet for me there! the shoulder has been great though! good luck with your shoulder and keep writing!
~Courtney
by cbe411
Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:53 am

Re: i am new and looking for support....

thanks for the advice guys and thanks Jen for the website link, thats got some great info!!! i am on a mission to find a therapist to talk to now as well. i think that will really help me deal with things better!!! thank you both and ill write again soon.. :)
by cbe411
Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:23 pm
Replies: 1
Views: 576

i am new and looking for support....

<r> Hi! My name is Courtney. I am a 23 year old college student in Michigan. I have a TBPI from a car accident in April 2001, 4 days after my 21st bday! I fell asleep driving home to my parents house for Easter, needless to say, I didn't get there. I fractured T1 and had no feeling or movement at al...
by cbe411
Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:23 pm

i am new and looking for support....

<r> Hi! My name is Courtney. I am a 23 year old college student in Michigan. I have a TBPI from a car accident in April 2001, 4 days after my 21st bday! I fell asleep driving home to my parents house for Easter, needless to say, I didn't get there. I fractured T1 and had no feeling or movement at al...
by cbe411
Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:55 pm
Topic: Nerve transfer surgery
Replies: 13
Views: 2861

Re: Nerve transfer surgery

I had a nerve transfer 9 months post injury, a nerve from my leg. I have noticed little thing, grip, strength in my hand and the stability of my shoulder, that was the best. My shoulder would sub-lex(sp) fall out of socket, today 14 months later, not at all. Good luck!
by cbe411
Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:45 pm
Topic: best sling
Replies: 17
Views: 2395

Re: best sling

<r>I actually have a great mom who redesigns the slings as i need them. i have very skinny ones that i can wear under my clothes as well as matching them with my outfits. sounds crazy but for a 23 year old female college student, it helps alot!! anyone interested, let me know! (<EMAIL email="cornela...