Can anyone help?
by Corinne
Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Mod Quad Surgery
Replies: 11
Views: 8630

Re: Mod Quad Surgery

My daughter gained a lot of range from the mod quad. It was amazing.
Corinne
by Corinne
Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:44 pm
Topic: Boston
Replies: 4
Views: 2990

Re: Boston

What surgery is your son having? My daughter is considering an osteotomy, but wants to know if it will help her elbow pain. Have not gotten any response from my previous post. Do you know? Maybe we will see you there!
by Corinne
Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:23 pm
Topic: Osteotomy
Views: 3846

Osteotomy

I know tthat a humeral osteotomy straighens the elbow. Does it also help with pain on the inside of the elbow? My 14 year old daughter is considering having surgery this summer. Thanks.
by Corinne
Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:52 pm
Topic: Recommended Surgeons
Replies: 15
Views: 8867

Re: Recommended Surgeons

The point of my previous post is that I don't understand how someone can work at a place that provides free care and then turn around and testify for the defense. It is the affiliation with Shiners that I have a problem with. Why the snide comment for me to be honest? I do love (present tense) Dr. W...
by Corinne
Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 pm
Topic: Recommended Surgeons
Replies: 15
Views: 8867

Re: Recommended Surgeons

Not sure how Dr. Kozin is in the operating room, only the court room. He testified for the defense, against us! I still don't understand how someone can work at Shriners and attend UBPN events, then show up in court on behalf of the OB.

I love Dr. Waters and his entourage.
by Corinne
Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 pm
Topic: Wisdom Teeth
Replies: 0
Views: 1485

Wisdom Teeth

My 13 year old daughter needs her 4 wisdom teeth taken out. I am concerned about her neck being pulled when the teeth are pulled. She has had both primary and secondary surgeries for a ROBPI. Am I being overly concerned?
Corinne
by Corinne
Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 pm
Topic: Pain - Finally Under Control
Replies: 1
Views: 1684

Re: Pain - Finally Under Control

Janelle,
Please tell me how the PNS works. My daughter has an OBPI and I have sural nerve damage in my left leg. We live in southern NH and I am interested in a PNS for myself. Who did you see in Boston? Thanks. Corinne
by Corinne
Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:05 pm
Topic: Humeral osteotomy to correct external rotation
Views: 1814

Re: Humeral osteotomy to correct external rotation

I have not been on the boards in a long time, but came on line to ask about osteotomy. This has been recommended for my 12 year old daughter ton increase external rotation. I'd appreciate hearing from those of you who have seen the results. Thanks. Corinne in NH
by Corinne
Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 pm
Topic: Overnight Camp
Views: 964

Overnight Camp

<t>My daughter Tricia will be going to overnight Girl Scout camp for a week this summer. She is 10 years old and has been on a 4 day overnight with school and did well. I am wondering what kinds of information you have shared with camp counselors, directors and nurses about BPI. <br/> <br/> Tricia h...