Search found 100 matches

by PRISCILLA
Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:40 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Janelle Final cut....
Replies: 3
Views: 820

Re: Janelle Final cut....

Janelle, I sent you an e mail, just wanted you to know Ill be thinking about you tomorrow!
by PRISCILLA
Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:35 am
Topic: Fibrin, Myelin, and Enzymes
Replies: 1
Views: 1966

Re: Fibrin, Myelin, and Enzymes

Hello, We havent had any experience with these drugs but hopefully someone will post that has. I just wanted to say Im glad you found UBPN and am very sorry to hear of your accident. Ive sent you an e mail to the address you have listed on the registry here.
by PRISCILLA
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:19 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Need help finding a doctor in NC
Replies: 3
Views: 612

Re: Need help finding a doctor in NC

<t>Hi Julie, There have been some posts here about Dr. Allan Friedman at Duke. You can do a search in "ALL" categories and use the date range "ALL" and alot of them comes up. I know of a young guy that recently had nerve grafting done there and I cant remember the name of the dr that did his surgery...
by PRISCILLA
Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:48 am
Topic: Hi everyone
Replies: 0
Views: 457

Re: Hi everyone

James, Hey ! Dont stay away so long this time ! Welcome back ! I got your e mail and replied.
by PRISCILLA
Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:52 am
Topic: Back issues of Outreach
Replies: 2
Views: 588

Re: Back issues of Outreach

<t>Thank you so much Rich ! I appreciate it ! She wanted them and doesnt have access to the internet. She said she would pay shipping/handling, whatever the cost. Her grandson was TBPI last year playing football and it was on our local news and it was a shocker that he was so close to us ! I got in ...
by PRISCILLA
Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:39 am
Topic: Muscle Transfer Info. needed!
Replies: 11
Views: 3972

Re: Muscle Transfer Info. needed!

<t>Hi Mike, Welcome ! My son James had an atv accident in 2003 when he was 11. Hes 16 now. Hes had 3 surgeries. His c5 & c6 were injured and c7,8 &t1 were avulsed. He is a patient at Mayo in Rochester also. This past June he had the gracilis transfer and were still waiting to see some result...
by PRISCILLA
Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:09 am
Topic: Woowhoo!! everybody happy dance....
Replies: 7
Views: 1278

Re: Woowhoo!! everybody happy dance....

SUE !!! That is so wonderful. I hope he sees more improvement.
Way to go Dustin !
by PRISCILLA
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:16 am
Topic: I got my Outreach Today!!
Replies: 26
Views: 2579

Re: I got my Outreach Today!!

We got ours last week. Thanks to everyone who put it together ! I know alot of time consuming hard work goes into it and we appreciate it. Thanks to AMY for all her patience with the TBPI article !
by PRISCILLA
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 am
Topic: Back issues of Outreach
Replies: 2
Views: 588

Back issues of Outreach

Hi ! I sent an e mail and was wondering if it was recieved yet ? A friend would like to get some back issues and I just wasnt sure if my e mail went through so thought Id check here.
Thanks !
by PRISCILLA
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:05 am
Topic: s8n
Replies: 6
Views: 1423

Re: s8n

oops, sorry, when you click on that link I just gave you, click on the "message boards" first, then "message boards" again, youre there. Forgive me, Im mostly computer illiterate !