Search found 727 matches

by
Sun Dec 30, 2001 10:43 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Anyone have an EMPI e-stim unit?
Replies: 3
Views: 1160

Anyone have an EMPI e-stim unit?

<r>We got ours in April 2001 and have been switching from using one channel to both channels. All of a sudden, channel 2 is not working at all! <E>:(</E> I have to send the unit back & get a new one. I just realized on the invoice that it was a "factory reconditioned" unit. Just wondering if any...
by
Sun Dec 30, 2001 9:53 am
Topic: TCH Conference 1/26 - 1/27/02
Replies: 5
Views: 819

Re: TCH Conference 1/26 - 1/27/02

I'm not sure. I will look into that.
by
Sun Dec 30, 2001 12:26 am
Topic: Chicago Support Group NEWSLETTER
Replies: 0
Views: 365

Chicago Support Group NEWSLETTER

<r>If you would like to be added to the mailing list for our annual newsletter, please email me your name and address. It is due to go out in a couple weeks. Thank you!<br/> <br/> Have a healthy, safe 2002!<br/> <br/> Jennifer<br/> <EMAIL email="chicago_bpi@hotmail.com">chicago_bpi@hotmail.com</EMAI...
by
Sun Dec 30, 2001 12:25 am

Re: TCH Conference 1/26 - 1/27/02

Most likely the in-service will be at Hope Childrens Hospital in Oak Lawn, IL , a suburb of Chicago. We are working on a date right now. If they are interested, please have them email me their names, address, phone #, email addy & I will add them to our waiting list. Thanks!
by
Sat Dec 29, 2001 9:41 pm

TCH Conference 1/26 - 1/27/02

<r>Are any of your therapists going to this conference?<br/> <br/> Our support group is sending one O/T and one P/T to this conference. Upon their return they will be doing a 3 hour in-service on their experience. If you or your therapist is interested in attending this, please email for more info. ...
by
Sat Dec 15, 2001 4:48 pm
Topic: Chicago Families
Views: 1004

Re: Chicago Families

<t>Hi Maureen. Our meeting is 12/19 from 6pm - 8pm. We are having pizza, Santa, etc. Hope to see you there! Bring your parents too, we miss 'em! May just take you up on the babysitting too! Will talk at the meeting.<br/> <br/> PS - the meeting is at Christ Hospital, not Hope, in the Percy Hopkins co...
by
Wed Dec 12, 2001 9:33 pm
Topic: question on diagnosis
Replies: 12
Views: 2316

Re: question on diagnosis

Has anyone ever mentioned torticollis? I know one child whose head is tilted and they take him to a chiro and do stretching exercises with him at home. Good luck!
by
Mon Dec 10, 2001 5:53 pm
Topic: 1 year post mod quad question
Replies: 4
Views: 1149

Re: 1 year post mod quad question

Peyton was 3 in October. We are estimming triceps & anterior deltoid, 3x a week since April. We are doing the regular ROM exercises that we've been doing since 8 days old, the same ones that are given in your post mod quad instructions.
by
Mon Dec 10, 2001 12:48 pm
Topic: 1 year post mod quad question
Replies: 4
Views: 1149

1 year post mod quad question

<t>Tomorrow will be 1 year that Peyton had mod quad at TCH. She still can not lift overhead, she is at 90 degrees. She can externally rotate and put her hand behind her head now. Dr. Nath said right now she is not a candidate for any more surgery. Dr. Nath & Shenaq say all we can do to help tric...
by
Sat Dec 01, 2001 9:01 pm
Topic: Insurance still won't cover post op PT
Replies: 8
Views: 1898

Re: Insurance still won't cover post op PT

Contact your state's department of insurance. our state has on online complaint form that you can fill out & file ASAP! Their excuses are a bunch of crap. They have a responsiblity to provide you with services. What kind of insurance do you have? PPO or HMO?