Search found 727 matches

by
Tue Nov 20, 2001 10:10 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: How to zip jacket
Replies: 7
Views: 2677

Re: How to zip jacket

Hi Pam. Wish I could help but we're going thru the same thing now. She tries really hard but gets so frustrated. Same thing with trying to get her coat on by herself. Her O/T at preschool is working with her on these issues now.
by
Thu Nov 08, 2001 2:21 pm
Topic: if your child had a stretch injury & surgery.....
Replies: 0
Views: 893

if your child had a stretch injury & surgery.....

<t>what kind of treatments, etc. did you have prior to surgery and what age was your child at surgery?<br/> <br/> My daughter had P/T beginning at 8 days old and e-stim starting at 6 months old.<br/> <br/> At time mod quad was suggested, a local orthopaedic offered an osteotomy. I felt more comforta...
by
Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:46 am
Topic: Looking for Sled w/ back support
Replies: 4
Views: 2100

Re: Looking for Sled w/ back support

The only ones I know of are for young kids. Luckily my dd is small enough, she still fits into her "penguin". Good luck on your search! Let us know what you find.
by
Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:45 am
Topic: introductions
Replies: 8
Views: 3032

Re: introductions

<t>Hi. I am Jennifer, mom to Peyton, 3 years old. She has a right OBPI. She had mod quad 12/00 (gosh, i can't believe its almost a year!) and has shown improvement since then. She still has difficulties & can not do a lot of stuff but is a wonderful compensator. She has good bicep & poor tri...
by
Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:42 am
Topic: won insurance denial for surgery
Replies: 9
Views: 3171

Re: won insurance denial for surgery

Congratulations on your victory. I had to fight our HMO to pay for modquad also. Our fight was won in only 10 weeks but it was a very stressful time nonetheless!
by
Wed Nov 07, 2001 9:39 am
Topic: ***** State of Illinois ****
Replies: 7
Views: 2421

Re: ***** State of Illinois ****

<t>I am in Chicago. I know that there is a BPI clinic at Childrens Memorial - may be worth a call to see if they evaluated adults. The doctor is Dr. Grayhack.<br/> <br/> In Milwaukee - they have a hospital (Froedart?) with a BPI Clinic. <br/> <br/> This info. is probably listed in the resources sect...
by
Fri Nov 02, 2001 12:03 pm
Topic: wow!
Replies: 2
Views: 2213

wow!

this will sure take some getting used to!