Search found 935 matches

by Tanya in NY
Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:53 pm
Forum: BPI Awareness
Topic: Awareness Week 2010
Replies: 2
Views: 2516

Re: Awareness Week 2010

I've spoken with Dr. Kreitzer via phone. Look for upcoming information as he shares it with UBPN.

Tanya
UBPN Board of Directors
by Tanya in NY
Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:49 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Mom looking for advice
Replies: 25
Views: 9452

Re: Mom looking for advice

Hello. I too am a Mom of an injured child. She will be 8 years old in a few weeks. It saddens me to hear the same type of stories over and over again such as yours. There are many fine doctors available in the United States. Please check out UBPN's medical directory for location, contact information...
by Tanya in NY
Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 pm
Topic: Try this for Awareness Week
Replies: 1
Views: 2094

Try this for Awareness Week

Everyone go to your local electronics store during Awareness Week. Most computers (desktop or laptop) are connected to the internet while on display at electronics stores. Try changing the website to ubpn.org like I did yesterday. Tons of laptops that will be looked at by strangers AND they will all...
by Tanya in NY
Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Who's going to camp?
Replies: 16
Views: 9641

Re: Who's going to camp?

My daughter Amber (7 years old) and I will be at camp again this year. See you then!

Tanya in NY
Amber's Mom, ROBPI, 7 years old
by Tanya in NY
Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:45 pm
Topic: Constrictive Therapy- Casting the unaffected arm
Replies: 8
Views: 4581

Re: Constrictive Therapy- Casting the unaffected arm

Personal opinion here. I think constraint/constrictive therapy (or whatever current term is desired to be used) serves a purpose here by strongly encouraging injured limb function. That being said, to force a child to do this 24/7 sounds to be a bit much. There are some things that just won't be abl...
by Tanya in NY
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:37 pm
Forum: Research Towards a Cure
Topic: Questions to ask before your next birth
Replies: 0
Views: 1643

Questions to ask before your next birth

Hi everyone. I'm putting together a brochure for parents expecting another child after a previous delivery resulted in a bpi. I'm wondering if anyone has any specific questions that they wish they had asked their provider or questions they plan on asking before their next delivery? You can feel free...
by Tanya in NY
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:36 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Views: 1080

Hi everyone. I'm putting together a brochure for parents expecting another child after a previous delivery resulted in a bpi. I'm wondering if anyone has any specific questions that they wish they had asked their provider or questions they plan on asking before their next delivery? You can feel free...
by Tanya in NY
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:35 pm
Views: 747

by Tanya in NY
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:34 pm
Replies: 2
Views: 2998

by Tanya in NY
Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:14 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Is 6 too young for camp?
Replies: 4
Views: 3020

Re: Is 6 too young for camp?

6 is a great age for camp. My 7 year old daughter will be attending with me. Come on and enjoy the fun!

Tanya in NY
Amber's mom, ROBPI, 7 years old