Search found 32 matches

by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:45 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Anyone been treated by Dr.Grossman in Miami?
Replies: 15
Views: 1939

Re: Anyone been treated by Dr.Grossman in Miami?

ypu will find some info on grossaman under resources medical united states doctor florida. he has a questionaire response in there they tell ya some good stuff
by KDs Daddy
Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:11 am
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: Resource board
Replies: 0
Views: 1955

Resource board

If you can the resource board really needs to be updated. Some info is from 2000 and some you cant even get anymore. It would really help alot.

Thank you
by KDs Daddy
Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:57 pm
Topic: Life Planner
Replies: 9
Views: 559

Re: Life Planner

<t>Ok I will give it a try. A life planner is a person that figures out what your child may need for the rest of their lives. ie adaptive car equipment, therapies, surgeries etc... they take this info and figure it into a dollar amount for you prior to going to trial or mediation. Ask your attorney ...
by KDs Daddy
Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:23 pm
Topic: Happy Father's Day
Replies: 9
Views: 519

Re: Happy Father's Day

Thank you everyone. KD and I had a great day together.
by KDs Daddy
Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:47 am
Topic: What exactly is mediation?????
Replies: 19
Views: 1351

Re: What exactly is mediation?????

<t>Tina Thank you!!<br/> <br/> Thats the input I was looking for stuff like that. We do have a life planner and another planner to. And experts and all that jazz. I just read the life care planners report and dont think there would be any way I could think of all that stuff. There was a lot more in ...
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:22 pm

<t>Thank you very much. I am sure my wife Jeni will be emailing you. I just wasnt sure how it worked. I expect that same result you had Cindy. <br/> <br/> Also thanks to the others that replied. I just dont want to go in blindly and our attorney is good but I would rather hear the real stories not s...
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:18 pm
Topic: CAMERA BAN- THIS MORNING
Replies: 5
Views: 317

Re: CAMERA BAN- THIS MORNING

<t>I seen it too. They are so full of beans. I dont plan on having anymore however if a hospital told me that I would be going somewhere else. I also looked up the story on CNN.COM. I cant believe a good doctor would be scared of a camera. This world is getting so corrupt with the insurance companie...
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:54 am

We are in litigation for our child. Mediation has been scheduled. We would just like to get some information on what to expect from the families that have been there.

thanks
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:50 am
Topic: Good news
Replies: 7
Views: 833

Re: Good news

Thats great Molly!! I am very happy for you and Chloe.
Hey how did your battle end up with childrens and your insurance?
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:38 am

What exactly is mediation?????

Can some of you veterans tell me what exactly they do at mediation. I am getting ready to go and would like to have an idea what to expect.

Thank you