Search found 290 matches

by mlynn
Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:16 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Layer said no suit
Replies: 10
Views: 1467

Re: Layer said no suit

p/s NOT UR FAULT!!!! u r not to blame! i am serious, with erb's i have found people/lawyers, docs/ are not always honest!
by mlynn
Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:13 pm
Topic: Layer said no suit
Replies: 10
Views: 1467

Re: Layer said no suit

GET ANOTHER ATTORNEY, also check your docs mal insurance policy. one reason for them to turn down cases is that a doc has little or no insurance. therefore it would not be as profitable for ur lawyer. PLEASE GET ANOTHER OPINION
by mlynn
Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:09 pm
Topic: injury without traction/LITIGATION ALERT!!!!!!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 1103

Re: injury without traction/LITIGATION ALERT!!!!!!!!

thank you
i am not surprised at this plus in florida. my faith is gone. i am sure every one is happy to get these bits of info from you Ken. thanks again
by mlynn
Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:26 pm
Topic: pt/ot
Replies: 3
Views: 822

Re: pt/ot

For us pt has been stretching and working out the muscles. They focus way more on the balance, using balls, and work out equipment. We are in pt only now. we do karate too. we also go to gym to work out.
by mlynn
Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:29 pm
Topic: karate instead of ot/pt
Replies: 3
Views: 478

karate instead of ot/pt

<t>we still go to pt 1 time per week but, martial arts/gym/karate, is awesome! I see such a huge difference just in 3 weeks. they do more for his arm plus his behavior is a million times better. he practices punches, kicks, push ups etc. the fact that he is the only bpi is teaching him he can do any...
by mlynn
Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:36 pm
Topic: update on getting new job.
Replies: 2
Views: 433

Re: update on getting new job.

Thank you so much! I really admire you moms who do it all? Lowering therapy to 1 time a week feels great. I have lived at our therapy center. (we added karate) I know I am taking baby steps and that is all I can do for now. thanks again!
by mlynn
Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:25 pm
Topic: PT VS OT?
Replies: 1
Views: 525

PT VS OT?

I know most have docs orders over therapy, but, I am wondering how much therapy most 4 yr olds w/ pretty good range, attend therapy?
by mlynn
Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:19 pm
Topic: update on getting new job.
Replies: 2
Views: 433

update on getting new job.

I started looking for a full time job last week. I went to 2 interviews and both more experience was necassary. I am thinking about a second internship? I am feeling crappy.
by mlynn
Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:42 pm
Topic: going back to work
Replies: 12
Views: 1049

Re: going back to work

<t>It went very well, I may not have got the job but, he said my letter was wonderful. he showed me where my office would be. fingers crossed. this was my 1st week applying and i had 2 interviews, i guess not to bad. i do not give up EVER. some of u know me and if you do u know i can be very blunt a...
by mlynn
Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:23 pm
Topic: going back to work
Replies: 12
Views: 1049

Re: going back to work

<t>My passion is in the legal profession. I have an interview at 2 and i composed a letter of what i did in these last 4 years;<br/> traveled to boston,philly,miami,seattle, and of course Houston. <br/> I was one of the 1st to get insurance coverage for a surgery out of state, I won a mal suit and i...