Search found 290 matches

by mlynn
Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:24 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Help - Discrimination or just ignorance?
Replies: 8
Views: 964

Re: Help - Discrimination or just ignorance?

<t>my son has been asked to leave two daycares. I wanted to start him slowly so I could prepare to go back to work. I think this is horrible. If our children really need this. I have not tried any other places I am discusted at the daycares, which is not many to chose from where I live. So for now w...
by mlynn
Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:57 pm
Topic: has anyone got medicaid to cover doctors that do not take it????
Replies: 0
Views: 282

has anyone got medicaid to cover doctors that do not take it????

<t>we are planning to get another eval in houston. but, I think he does not take our insurance. anyone have any luck with medicaid & doctors who do not take it? I know if we try private insurance our child will have a riderfor two years. anyone have suggestions on getting our insurance to pay fo...
by mlynn
Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Topic: please someone tell me what to expect with botox
Replies: 4
Views: 488

please someone tell me what to expect with botox

I just would like to know from a parent not a doc what to except for our botox. thank you
by mlynn
Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:57 pm
Topic: No Fault Shoulder Dystocia
Replies: 6
Views: 1116

Re: No Fault Shoulder Dystocia

<t>WELL THAT SOUNDS GREAT FOR THE CHILD TO RECIEVE ALL HIS CARE, BUT, SOMEONE MESSED UP, & WOULD THEY BE ACCOUNTABLE? YEA THERE IS A LOT OF JUNK SCIENCE BUT I DO AGREE THAT THE GOV SHOULD GIVE A PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN WITH BPI (ALL CARE FREE) & GO TO ANY DOCTOR THEY WANT!!!!!!!! & LET THE ...
by mlynn
Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:07 pm
Topic: Miami , Dr. price for botox, anyone have anything to expect with mch?
Replies: 2
Views: 189

Miami , Dr. price for botox, anyone have anything to expect with mch?

<t>I think we will have botox with dr. price soon. Has anyone had this at MCH? It is for his shoulder & biceps. I thought the idea of botox is kind of contraversial amoung the medical community. But, I say if it cannot hurt & help him, I am willing to do anything. We have seen all the docs a...
by mlynn
Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:39 pm
Topic: Lawyer just told us "no go"
Replies: 3
Views: 459

Re: Lawyer just told us

did she recover 100%? I would get another opinion. There are plenty of problems adults have later I have read & talked to some. Over use etc. Also, it depends what state u r in.
by mlynn
Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:47 pm
Topic: I called to apply for SSI
Replies: 8
Views: 595

Re: I called to apply for SSI

is ssi local or federal???
by mlynn
Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:09 pm
Topic: I am having such a stressed out day!!!!
Views: 262

Re: I am having such a stressed out day!!!!

I have tried everything home & facility. he goes to speech ot pt soon aqua. He is two but speech is 1 & a half.
by mlynn
Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:14 pm
Topic: I am having such a stressed out day!!!!
Views: 262

I am having such a stressed out day!!!!

<t>Today has been so stressed. This is so hard on us & I think people (family) just well, in my case do not understand. We go to Grossman thur wish us luck. Anyone usedhim? I heard that OB docs in our state are not required to carry insurance & they are not obligated to verbally tell us. Has...
by mlynn
Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:05 pm
Topic: taxi or car at philly shriners
Replies: 23
Views: 1720

Re: taxi or car at philly shriners

taxi taxi taxi also stay at the holiday inn near the square. email me i will look the number