Search found 346 matches

by Mica
Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:39 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: New Member
Replies: 11
Views: 1093

Re: New Member

<t>Hi Zaidra and Ben's Dad<br/> <br/> Thank you so much for your kind posts! Yes, my husband and I thank God for Dr. Kozin! He has such a heart for our children!<br/> Aria got stuck on my pelvis during birth, and we believe the injury happened as she was pulled out via vaccuum extraction. She was pu...
by Mica
Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:31 pm
Topic: Daughter home from primary surgery
Replies: 4
Views: 1002

Re: Daughter home from primary surgery

She had to stay 2 nights. (Most babies only need to stay one night, but Aria had some inflammation in her phrenic nerve that was making her breathing shallow.) I sent you a longer reply under the "new member" topic. Sorry, I am new at message boards!
by Mica
Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:23 pm

<r>Hi there,<br/> <br/> My husband and I have spoken often of Israel and wondered how he (and the two of you) are doing. <br/> The recovery for this surgery will be very long, and no one but God knows how well Aria will heal, but we know for positive she needed the surgery. Her C6 nerve was complete...
by Mica
Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:09 pm
Topic: Daughter home from primary surgery
Replies: 4
Views: 1002

Daughter home from primary surgery

<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> Just wanted to let you all know our little girl is home from having primary surgery on C5-C6. Dr. Kozin performed the surgery and our family is so grateful for him!!! Aria ended up having a complete C6 avulsion, and Dr. Kozin had to search very near her spine to find a good por...
by Mica
Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:45 pm

Thanks, Tanya. It's reassuring to hear how many kids Dr. Kozin has helped - and how happy the parents have been with his care. My husband and I feel so grateful to have found him. I'm so glad your daughter's secondary surgery was a success!!! How is she doing today?
by Mica
Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:44 am

<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself to this new OBPI family. My daughter, Aria, is 5 months old and was born with bilateral Erb's palsy. (Yes, bilateral.) She is such a little fighter!!! Her left arm has recovered to where she will not need primary surgery (had bic...