Search found 476 matches

by Lenni
Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:23 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Cost of MODQUAD
Replies: 9
Views: 4759

Re: Cost of MODQUAD

<t>I don't know the cost of the Modquad surgery , but wanted to say that Dr.Kozin at Shriners Hospital in Philidalphea does a similar surgery and Shriners Hospital is Free. All that is required is that a child need help. Many have gone to see Dr. Kozin and I am sure that they will post his email inf...
by Lenni
Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:21 am
Topic: Outreach sightings yet?
Replies: 91
Views: 6265

Outreach is in Canada !

I received mine today.....it is fabulous! Great job, thank you very much UBPN. Marike, well i guess i have to wait to say what I want to say.

Lenni
by Lenni
Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:49 pm
Topic: Pregnant and SCARED
Replies: 11
Views: 1989

Re: Pregnant and SCARED

<t>Hi Tia, my first daughter also has a ROBPI. Like you I was very worried about my second pregnancy , was unsure of whether it would happen again and could I live with it if it did? My OBGYN told me straight out that once a SD birth occurs the chances of it recurring with another birth increase not...
by Lenni
Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:13 am
Topic: humeral osteotomy
Replies: 38
Views: 4151

Re: humeral osteotomy

<t>Hi all, at this moment I do not have a lot to add to this excellent discussion regarding the Humeral Osteotomy but want to say that I am reading every word and paying close attention. Kate, your insight is fabulous, thank you. <br/> <br/> Ashley's Ortho Surgeon wishes to perform this surgery on A...
by Lenni
Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:11 am
Topic: Stressed about School issues HELP Non-BPI
Replies: 14
Views: 1231

Re: Stressed about School issues HELP Non-BPI

<t>Hi Ashley, your poor son! How dare anyone , let alone a teacher speak about him that way, I sure hope she is not speaking to him like that at school. <br/> <br/> My youngest child sounds quite similar in behavior to yours and I am similar as well. It is quite difficult to sit still for that lengt...
by Lenni
Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:59 am
Topic: Dr. John Grossman
Replies: 10
Views: 1487

Re: Dr. John Grossman

I agree that no Doctor should be offended when a patient or their parents express their right to seek other opinions. How uncomfortable that must of been for you. Good Luck and keep on asking questions and seeking opinions.

Lenni
by Lenni
Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:58 am
Topic: no more guest posters
Replies: 20
Views: 1778

Re: no more guest posters

A wise decision indeed, even if it was difficult. Good Luck and Thank you.
by Lenni
Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:24 pm
Topic: I'm Feeling SO SAD Because.....
Replies: 22
Views: 3011

Re: I'm Feeling SO SAD Because.....

For me it is many reasons......mostly because I have realized How "Public" this site really is.
by Lenni
Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:38 pm
Topic: What's normal for our kids
Replies: 25
Views: 2165

Re: What's normal for our kids

Whether I agree or disagree with Mary's feelings or anyone who posted here's feelings ,I just wanted to say interesting topic and thanks for sharing. I enjoy contemplating all views and emotions.
by Lenni
Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:35 pm
Topic: God Bless America
Replies: 2
Views: 779

Re: God Bless America

Amen!