Search found 84 matches

by joseph
Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:48 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Activity, Tummy time, and therapy
Replies: 11
Views: 1443

Re: Activity, Tummy time, and therapy

<t>Hi,<br/> My son, Joseph, now 8 months has an LOBPI and he hated tummy time until about 6 months of age. That's when he learned that he could roll over to his back if he wanted to. I used and still use the excersaucer. It actually helped my son to learn balance and strengthen his legs. It also hel...
by joseph
Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:46 am
Topic: bracing
Replies: 0
Views: 1583

bracing

<t>My son, Joseph is 8 months old and he is desperately trying to crawl. He has an LOBPI. When he goes to bare weight on his left arm it just collapses under him and bends in an awkward position usually with the wrist pushed up so far his hand touches the back of his wrist. What kind of splint, if a...
by joseph
Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:16 am
Topic: Make a law
Replies: 11
Views: 2035

Make a law

Is it only in California that BPI don't have to be reported by hospitals??? How can we change this? Does anybody else feel the same? We should all rally together and get a law passed the requires all injuries to be reported.
by joseph
Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:02 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: So I'm not alone?????
Replies: 16
Views: 6160

Re: So I'm not alone?????

Hi. I am the mother of a beautiful 8 month boy named Joseph. He has LOBPI. We are just starting out on our journey. Is there any advise you can give me about how to make him feel good about who he is and help him feel like he's no different than anybody else?

Breonna