Search found 240 matches

by AngelaW
Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:13 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: At Mayo MN on 11/3
Replies: 4
Views: 2013

Re: At Mayo MN on 11/3

I just has another surgery with Dr. Elhassan last week. Must be that time of year, lol. I live in Rochester, but unfortunately have to be at another appointment in the cities that day. I'm not sure what your schedules are, but I'm leaving wednesday (2nd) evening at 5 pm and I will be back in town la...
by AngelaW
Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:11 pm
Topic: How is everyone?
Replies: 6
Views: 2521

Re: How is everyone?

Hello, thanks so much for all the nice replies. It's great to hear from you all and just to hear how everyone's lives are going. :)
by AngelaW
Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:44 pm
Topic: How is everyone?
Replies: 6
Views: 2521

How is everyone?

Just wondering how everyone is doing. I haven't had much time to be on the board so I just thought I'd drop in and say "hello" and that I hope that everyone is doing great. :)
by AngelaW
Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:44 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's
Replies: 22
Views: 18815

Re: IMPORTANT!!!! New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's

Excellent. Please email me at the address I listed in the primary post so i can keep you updated in the schreduling info. i'm working on getting the first round scheduled this coming week. Yay! :)
by AngelaW
Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 am
Replies: 10
Views: 4722

Update: IMPORTANT! Hello everyone! So far it's been a real privilage to hear from so many of you about your interest in the study. As I have been working with you all, I've noticed certain concerns keep popping up: 1) How will this study be used (will it actrually benefit us prposefully or just be ...
by AngelaW
Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 am

Update: IMPORTANT! Hello everyone! So far it's been a real privilage to hear from so many of you about your interest in the study. As I have been working with you all, I've noticed certain concerns keep popping up: 1) How will this study be used (will it actrually benefit us prposefully or just be ...
by AngelaW
Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Replies: 8
Views: 3097

by AngelaW
Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Replies: 8
Views: 3097

Excellent! Are you part of Judy's group or mine? Lol. Give me an email on the address I provided if you are part of my flock.

Ang :)
by AngelaW
Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 pm
Replies: 10
Views: 4722

UPDATE: X-rays Here are some extra details about the process of the xrays for those who chose to have them done at the local hospital of thier choice (this is especially in the cases where he would fly to meet people do the physical evaluation and it woud much more convenient to have the xrays alre...
by AngelaW
Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 pm

UPDATE: X-rays Here are some extra details about the process of the xrays for those who chose to have them done at the local hospital of thier choice (this is especially in the cases where he would fly to meet people do the physical evaluation and it woud much more convenient to have the xrays alre...