Search found 240 matches

by AngelaW
Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:38 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's
Replies: 8
Views: 3097

Re: IMPORTANT!!!! New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's

UPDATE: X-rays Here are some extra details about the process of the xrays for those who chose to have them done at the local hospital of thier choice (this is especially in the cases where he would fly to meet people do the physical evaluation and it woud much more convenient to have the xrays alre...
by AngelaW
Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 am
Topic: Need some information...suggestions
Replies: 3
Views: 1682

Re: Need some information...suggestions

I think you sent me an email already. Sorry to get redundant, lol. I've been emailing A LOT of new nanes. :)
by AngelaW
Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 am
Topic: Need some information...suggestions
Replies: 3
Views: 1682

Re: Need some information...suggestions

Hello, I'm a TBPI and I have had nothing but excellent care from ALL of the Mayo clinic doctors (that's about half of thr orthopedic section, hahah) but especially the bpi doctors (bishop, spinner, shin, elhassan) They are experts in their field and are easy to work woth personality wise. As far as ...
by AngelaW
Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Replies: 22
Views: 18823

Update An excellent question was emailed to me asking if people who participate will also recieve an evaluation or will the info just be written up in a study and they will not have access to it. Here is the reply from Dr. Elhassan: "I'm willing to evaluate and give my recommendation about pot...
by AngelaW
Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:06 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Replies: 10
Views: 4722

Update An excellent question was emailed to me asking if people who participate will also recieve an evaluation or will the info just be written up in a study and they will not have access to it. Here is the reply from Dr. Elhassan: "I'm willing to evaluate and give my recommendation about pot...
by AngelaW
Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 pm

by AngelaW
Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:48 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Views: 4722

Thanks so much for al the nice comments everyone! They are really appreciated. :) Also, even though this is the tpbi board, if any of you happen to know an obpi who may be interested pease encourage them to participate as a study like this can only help the entire community in the end. Thanks, Ang :)
by AngelaW
Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:07 pm
Replies: 22
Views: 18823

Wonderful ladies! I really hope you will be able to participate. :) Please email me questions on the email address I provided in the initial posting so I can more personally get everyone's needs known so I can hopefully either organize a few meeting places that are convenient for everyone or see abo...
by AngelaW
Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Excellent Kath! Send me an email and we can figure uot if you're coming to him or he is coming to you :)
by AngelaW
Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 am
Topic: questions at work
Views: 7997

Re: questions at work

Ooooo, I feel for you. We had a discussion on this on the tbpi board. It's sooo irritating when the first thing a person does is ask you "What happened to your...........?" I also have to wear a knee brace to the gym and one lady on the bus even told me I was being rude because I didn't an...