Search found 759 matches

by Master DIVER TOM
Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Here a thought??
Replies: 5
Views: 1662

Re: Here a thought??

<t>Hi Caroln,<br/> <br/> I hope some day to teach class for snorkeling and some day dive instuctor for erbs condition? I could try to show others , snorkeling can be done without the use of the arms pretty much and by doing so it help with pain. I learned it over the years of diving. But could I tea...
by Master DIVER TOM
Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:41 am
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: What is UBPN Camp?
Replies: 11
Views: 18907

Re: What is UBPN Camp?

<t>Hi , <br/> <br/> In the past was there a camp ware there was swimming. This is just a Idea for now? Because I am a Padi Master Diver with erbs, diving for over 25 years in about 19 islands with over 500 ocean dives. I would like to TRY to contact DIVE HEART- There programs and dive shops and ther...
by Master DIVER TOM
Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:45 am

Re: Here a thought??

<t>You know because, you guys are you. Do they swim at camp? Do you, they learn how to snokel to? Go figure, I would like others to enjoy snokeling, maybe scuba diving, Water does limite pain , scuba diving reder you weight less and alot of pain stops more to a point! werid but true for me.<br/> <br...
by Master DIVER TOM
Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:52 am
Topic: another first!
Replies: 12
Views: 3154

Re: another first!

I think all things are very inportant here, there is nothing small about it. Because you will find joy in anything you try to overcome and we hear understand what it Took to try.

Best wishes,

Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:26 pm
Topic: How Does it Feel?
Replies: 7
Views: 1713

Re: How Does it Feel?

Thanks , you are AWSOME! The Fab thing was a smile to me.

Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:18 am

Here a thought??

<t>You know there is limation of your body, but it comes with all sorts of emotion issue to. There is things you can adap to there thing ware your limitions is to much to try. Then there is my opion ware finding Joy of trying out weigh the depression brings. But That Me.<br/> <br/> <br/> Best Trys, ...
by Master DIVER TOM
Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm

<t>To Michlle 16! You are Awsome!! I wish I could of said it your way!! I am forever to hear to incorage others with erbs to TRY!! You will fail at things , you will I DID over a life time overcome by trying. Remember It will happen , Alot of us crawled one handed at birth. I am the same crazy diver...
by Master DIVER TOM
Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:22 am
Topic: Wish me luck!
Views: 2142

Re: Wish me luck!

I am PROUD of you today because YOU TRYIED!!

Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 pm
Topic: Wish me luck!
Views: 2142

Re: Wish me luck!

You are awsome! please let us know how it work out,Ok!!

Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:14 am

<t>Ok, I will give it a try? First I would make a copy of marieke answer and save it for your child, it does show a life time with the challenge with erbs. There is alot more being done for erbs and pain now than in the 1950s or 1960, when I was growing. I am crazy to diving a 18 wheeler for over 20...