Search found 759 matches

by Master DIVER TOM
Sat May 30, 2009 6:17 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Perspective
Replies: 12
Views: 3623

Re: Perspective

I hope a lot of people with erbs get on the thread of what you have done in life with erbs. This might help the new mom and dad with a baby with erbs or a person who later got erbs from injury. All you would have do is ask the person with erbs who did it.

Master Diver Tom
by Master DIVER TOM
Sat May 30, 2009 5:23 am

<t>I am Glad, Marieke said it better for me. The point I hope will happen is by listing things we can do with erbs will in courage others to ask ( How Did You Do it with Erbs? ) . In it self may inspire others with erbs to have more hope and try? If they see something they would like to try ask the ...
by Master DIVER TOM
Fri May 29, 2009 8:03 pm

<t>You know what, I really was looking for responses that show others with erbs that you can do thing and find types of jobs you can do with erbs, I guess , I didnt state it right? I hope that others with erbs , would say what they can do and others might try. There is all ways the over use issue qu...
by Master DIVER TOM
Thu May 28, 2009 8:24 am

<t>I will add to this hopefully? When does the night mare of ERBS get over? When you stop looking in the mirror. The best way to get over your limiations is to fail trying! If you try to get over your limation and fail than never even trying is worse. THINK one ARM. I learn at 15 on how to try to wo...
by Master DIVER TOM
Tue May 26, 2009 11:20 am
Topic: LOBPI - twitch & spasm
Replies: 25
Views: 8832

Re: LOBPI - twitch & spasm

I find ICE in the inside of the elbow helps alot for Pain. Thats what i do for years, Buts thats just me now OK.

PADI MASTER DIVER TOM
by Master DIVER TOM
Sat May 23, 2009 12:03 pm
Topic: I have a question. Does any one no why Streaching the ERBS arm is bad??
Replies: 0
Views: 573

I have a question. Does any one no why Streaching the ERBS arm is bad??

<t>Neither do I, Because I can only be speacking for myself, Driving a semi for years sreaching all ways help the pain? I am not a doctor, I dont know if I can tell you how I streah my ERBS arm And Hand? Please check? need a ruling Thanks. I quess I would be giving Medical advice?<br/> <br/> Thanks,...
by Master DIVER TOM
Fri May 22, 2009 9:16 am
Topic: What to wear...
Replies: 16
Views: 9069

Re: What to wear...

<t>I am sorry that I did not finish what I wanted to say. First in grammer school I counterd my Erbs by making my good arm twice as strong as my left. I thought punching people a lot. Over my life time I learn that determiation to try and fail jobs they took to arms? I did get a job doing things tha...
by Master DIVER TOM
Thu May 21, 2009 7:14 pm
Topic: What to wear...
Replies: 16
Views: 9069

Re: What to wear...

<t>Loff,<br/> <br/> Do your freinds point out your limiations or your arm? People that are true freinds accept you as a freind. I was called stud arm in grammer school and got 5 freinds for over 40 yrs. My wife married me for me and we been married for 30 yrs. For myself, I look at my arm less, Peop...
by Master DIVER TOM
Wed May 20, 2009 11:13 am

<t>Hi Carolyn,<br/> <br/> I guess its been about 2 yrs sents I been here. Carolyn, I was born with ERBS on the left. I am 56 and I have a quetion? I learn to think one arm, I sure am glad they can improve ERBS now. In the 50s polio was big, so it was easer for a doctor to say I had a form of Polio t...
by Master DIVER TOM
Mon May 18, 2009 11:30 am

<t>I Hope I cant be smart enough to answer You?? I was a semi driver as a local SEMI driver,around Chicago for a numbers of years . After 20yrs I have ERBS in birth are is short but I gust retired awhile back> I am a PADI Master Diver TO from 1996. Please We are getting older, No thing dont get bett...