Search found 75 matches

by Brenda
Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:28 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Everyone Please Respond!!!!!!
Replies: 107
Views: 9465

Re: Everyone Please Respond!!!!!!

<t>Tara Grace, born January 29, 2002<br/> loving parents: Brenda & Craig Scamehorn<br/> Mt Vernon WA<br/> Skagit Valley Hospital<br/> 8 lbs 9 oz, 20 inches long<br/> <br/> I DID NOT HAVE ANY OF THE RISK FACTORS FOR HAVING A CHILD WITH BPI, my daughter was face up and the doctor reached in and pu...
by Brenda
Thu May 30, 2002 6:25 pm
Topic: Interesting Article about delivering babies
Replies: 5
Views: 564

Re: Interesting Article about delivering babies

<r>We had almost the same article printed here in our county's newspaper just last week about the same hospital my daughter was born in 4 months ago, and then on the state news channel. They also blamed the rising cost of malpractice insurance. Hello? The only reason their insurance is getting so hi...
by Brenda
Tue May 28, 2002 2:50 pm
Topic: wrong dates
Replies: 4
Views: 455

Re: wrong dates

Not a problem, I am glad you found out before you left. We will keep you all in our prayers. Keep in touch and let us all know.
by Brenda
Wed May 22, 2002 6:40 pm
Topic: Anyone in Washington State
Replies: 3
Views: 628

Anyone in Washington State

Hello? I would really like to get together with other parents here in Western Washington. I am new at this and have a 4 month old daughter with bpi. I live in Mt. Vernon, but as I travel to Children's in Seattle every week, I would meet just about anywhere.
by Brenda
Wed May 22, 2002 6:31 pm
Topic: Anyone at TCH June 6th?
Replies: 3
Views: 510

Re: Anyone at TCH June 6th?

Hi! We will be there with our 4 month old daughter, Tara, for surgery June 2nd through the 8th. Maybe, we can meet some of you there? It is so nice not to feel alone anymore!