Search found 87 matches

by bfaithda
Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:19 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: ***Updated*** Ive Got an Appointment with Dr. Kozin
Replies: 18
Views: 5286

Re: Ive Got an Appointment with Dr. Kozin

Good Luck with your appointment, and the EMG and MRI! I am glad you are getting another opinion! It sound to me that this Ortho doc has no clue when it come to BPI Injuries. I live in a small town, and I had to change Orthos when my son broke his BPI arm. Then had to explain some info about BPI's to...
by bfaithda
Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 pm
Topic: *** UPDATE New Here.. 11 week old with Brachia Plexus Palsy
Replies: 7
Views: 2888

Re: New Here.... 11 week old with Brachia Plexus Palsy

I am sorry about your daughters injury, but I am glad you found UBPN. My son had nerve graft surgery when he was 3 months old. He is now 3 years old. When he was born he also had no movement in his left arm. When he was going in for surgery he could shrug his shoulder and that was it. He also had a ...
by bfaithda
Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:27 pm
Forum: BPI Awareness
Topic: UPBN gets mention in news story (reader comments anyway)
Replies: 3
Views: 3027

Re: UPBN gets mention in news story (reader comments anyway)

I have to agree! I was really PO after reading the first few comments my self!
by bfaithda
Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:46 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Jen's UBPN Camp 2010 Blog
Replies: 33
Views: 20445

Re: Jen's UBPN Camp 2010 Blog

I can't beleive i missed out on "adult party favors"! Oh well I will havbe to join in next time maybe!
by bfaithda
Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 pm
Topic: Thanks to UBPN for a fantastic camp experience
Replies: 8
Views: 3138

Re: Thanks to UBPN for a fantastic camp experience

I second that Fran! I had a great time even though I spent most of it with "Buzz" on the playground and had to leave early! Brayden has been asking me all day if we can go back to "camp school" tomorrow! It was great to meet some people in person and to meet new friends! Thanks A...
by bfaithda
Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 am
Topic: Food at camp?
Replies: 2
Views: 3243

Re: Food at camp?

Thanks Anise! That is such relief! I thinking I was going to have to pack all kinds of food for him! I am loking forward to seeing everyone! I am going to email you my activities we want to do tonight!! See you Saturday!!
by bfaithda
Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:50 am
Topic: Food at camp?
Replies: 2
Views: 3243

Food at camp?

I was wondering if meal times at camp will be like a buffet type setting with tons of choices or more of a school luch type thing were they only serve 1 choice? My son is a very picky, picky, picky eater, and I was wondering in case I need to pack some food for him to eat.
by bfaithda
Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:08 pm
Topic: prognosis
Replies: 5
Views: 1734

Re: prognosis

I live in Owensboro, KY 2 hrs from Louisville. My son, who is 3, was injuried at birth. I have never heard of a BPI doctor in Louisville. We have been to St. Louis and Cinncinatti. When he was injured we were told we had to go out of state. I would really research this doctor!
by bfaithda
Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:27 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Seeing things from another side of the injury...
Replies: 5
Views: 2599

Re: Seeing things from another side of the injury...

Tracy,
I am so sorry to here about what happened. I am glad to here Phineas is going to make a full recovery! My prayers go out to you and your family! Your are one heck of a woman to hold your thoughts back, because I do not think I would be able to.
by bfaithda
Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:01 am
Topic: Camp ?
Replies: 4
Views: 1157

Camp ?

I have heard this might be the last year for UBPN to have a camp and was wondering if this is true? I have a 3 year old with a LOBI and feel it is to expensive to pay for us to go because of his age. Plus we decide to look into other treatments with another doctor and are thinking about another surg...