Search found 87 matches

by bfaithda
Thu May 27, 2010 12:09 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Gracilis Muscle Transplant
Replies: 1
Views: 852

Gracilis Muscle Transplant

We took my 3 year old son Brayden to Cincinnati's BPI clinic this week. We saw a Dr. Yakuboff there. After reviewing all his information and the EMG Brayden recieved while we where there. They have suggested Brayden to receive a Gracilis muscle transfer to give him some elbow flexion, and hopefully ...
by bfaithda
Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:57 pm
Topic: You can Register for Camp now!
Replies: 22
Views: 4274

Re: You can Register for Camp now!

Ok let me get this right for 2 adults and just 1 3year old it will cost $457 dollars. I checked awhile ago and it was way more than that. So I am just making sure so I can sweet talk my husband into going!!!! If it is more than that we might not be able to go.
by bfaithda
Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:19 am
Topic: Arc Davis Brace
Replies: 3
Views: 1209

Arc Davis Brace

We are looking into getting an Arc David Brace for my son Brayden who is 2 years old. He has subluxation going on in his shoulder and we are hoping this Brace helps! I was just wanting to get opinions from anybody who has used this brace.
by bfaithda
Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:54 pm
Topic: Check out the homepage
Replies: 6
Views: 1747

Re: Check out the homepage

I have and I have to say awesome job!!!!!
by bfaithda
Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:03 pm
Topic: Broken BPI arm growing back at an angle
Replies: 2
Views: 675

Broken BPI arm growing back at an angle

<t>Have not been on here in a while, but I was wondering has anyone else had this problem? My son broke his humerous bone on his LBPI arm up at the top a few weeks ago. They said it is growing back at an angle, but since he is young they are not going to do anything about it. If he was an adult they...
by bfaithda
Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:56 pm
Topic: horners
Replies: 7
Views: 1345

Re: horners

<t>My son Brayden also had Horner's in is left eye. He also had the clogged tearducts in both eyes, but the right eye was usually the worse. I was told to take a warm wash cloth and hold it under his eye this would help loosen that stuff up so it would clear out. It would work for a day or so but it...
by bfaithda
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 pm
Topic: A guy golfing with no arms!!
Replies: 1
Views: 472

A guy golfing with no arms!!

<r>I just wanted to share this link with everyone!! This man is true inspiration!!! He golf and plays tennis with no arms!!<br/> <br/> <URL url="http://www.thegolfchannel.com/golf-videos/meet-butch-lumpkin-9477/?ref=26000"><LINK_TEXT text="http://www.thegolfchannel.com/golf-vide ... ?ref=26000">http...
by bfaithda
Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:32 pm
Topic: nonbpi, need your prayers
Replies: 11
Views: 2353

Re: nonbpi, need your prayers

Kimberly, I hope Zoe gets to filling better soon. I will keep her and you in my prayers!! Keep us posted on how she is doing.
by bfaithda
Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:08 am
Topic: Article
Replies: 3
Views: 394

Re: Article

That is a very interesting article! I would love to learn more also. I take my son to St. Louis Children's hospital and have not heard of this doc. We have seen Dr. Parks and Dr. Borschel. We will be going there next week I will see if I can find out anything.
by bfaithda
Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:56 am
Topic: New video of Cam holding his toes
Replies: 6
Views: 789

Re: New video of Cam holding his toes

Cameron is doing great!! You should be so proud!! Brayden has been doing aqua therapy for a few months now and it has been great for him. I hate that we have to wait a month to do it again because they are painting the pool and doing repairs. Hope it does Cam some good!! Keep me posted!!!