Search found 133 matches

by ubpncathy
Sat Aug 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Camp Fees
Replies: 0
Views: 741

Camp Fees

<t>Nat, our contact at Silver Bay, informed me today that on Friday, August 15, those who planned to pay for their camp registration by credit card have been charged.<br/> <br/> For those who planned to pay for their camp registration by check, you should have received a confirmation letter from the...
by ubpncathy
Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:03 am
Topic: Directions/Shuttle Service
Replies: 0
Views: 975

Directions/Shuttle Service

<t>Hi Everyone,<br/> Well, we've just about heard from everyone regarding travel itineraries, and so I will be able to confirm shuttle departure times and/or forward directional maps if you plan to drive. These letters will go out in Monday's mail (August 18). You all should receive this information...
by ubpncathy
Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:09 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Gracilles Free Muscle Tendon Transfer
Replies: 18
Views: 2128

Re: Gracilles Free Muscle Tendon Transfer

<t>Hi Linda,<br/> This is a big surgery, from what I hear, and it's great that you've posted to find out as much as you can about it and the outcome post surgery. I hope you hear from those who've been down this road before you, even if it's just to tell you about their thought process and why they ...
by ubpncathy
Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:34 am
Topic: Questions About Letters From Silver Bay
Replies: 1
Views: 1239

Questions About Letters From Silver Bay

<r>It is my pleasure to let you know that I've heard from a few folks who have indeed begun to receive their confirmation letters from Silver Bay Association. If you've not yet received yours, give it a few days...chances are yours is in the mail, unless you've recently registered with UBPN. In that...
by ubpncathy
Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:18 pm
Topic: Where To Stay In Albany
Replies: 1
Views: 879

Where To Stay In Albany

<t>I've received a few phone calls from folks who will be in Albany during the week of Camp (either before or after Camp UBPN). They wanted to know where to stay in the Albany Airport area. Thanks to the wonderful assistance from Beth Kayser, Capital District Brachial Plexus Group, I thought that I ...
by ubpncathy
Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:01 pm
Topic: Camp Update
Replies: 4
Views: 1735

Re: Camp Update

Barb,
We received your email in the UBPN office. I'll respond to you on your private email. Please be on the look-out for my email. Thanks, Cathy
by ubpncathy
Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:59 pm
Topic: Canada
Replies: 8
Views: 2132

Re: Canada

Hi Barb,
I've tried to reach you over the past several weeks via email several times but to no avail. I'm glad you posted here. I'll email back to try to reach you again. Cathy
by ubpncathy
Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:44 am
Topic: Camp Update
Replies: 4
Views: 1735

Re: Camp Update

My pleasure. I'm glad you're coming! Cathy
by ubpncathy
Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:37 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Important Post Regarding Camp