Search found 2998 matches

by Kath
Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:53 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: been off the boards for a while
Replies: 5
Views: 564

Re: been off the boards for a while

<t><br/> I am so glad you posted. You need support and care I hope you can get away for an hour or two on your own.<br/> <br/> You are a great mother and daughter. It is very hard to be both mother & daughter so many difficult choices.<br/> <br/> When I had my first baby my Mom was very sick and...
by Kath
Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:46 pm
Topic: Interesting Page on delivery
Replies: 11
Views: 884

Re: Interesting Page on delivery

<r> <br/> This is the home page for World Health.<br/> <br/> <URL url="http://www.reproline.jhu.edu/english/2mnh/2mcpc/manual_toc.htm"><LINK_TEXT text="http://www.reproline.jhu.edu/english/2m ... al_toc.htm">http://www.reproline.jhu.edu/english/2mnh/2mcpc/manual_toc.htm</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/> <br/> ...
by Kath
Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:03 am
Topic: Needed to vent on a few things
Views: 926

Re: Needed to vent on a few things

<t>Carron<br/> <br/> It is so hard for you I will keep you in my prayers.<br/> <br/> Just a word about Hospic my friends husband just spent one year with Hospic helping the family. He only had two months according to the doctors and he was made so comfortable and his time was really quality... and h...
by Kath
Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:25 pm
Topic: Delayed Posts and Log In
Views: 1165

Re: Delayed Posts and Log In

Moving this up
by Kath
Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:49 pm
Topic: Statistics
Replies: 33
Views: 2834

Re: Statistics

<t>I have been researching the obpi statistics for the past few months. I have contacted various Government Health agencies. They have all been most helpful and have refered me to other agencies that could help.... but no one knows who keeps the records!!! Because there are no records being kept on ...
by Kath
Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:58 pm
Topic: Wanted to share
Replies: 3
Views: 431

Re: Wanted to share

<t>Allison<br/> <br/> I cannot tell you how much this poem touched my spirit. You have such a special gift with words and you express your feeling in such a beautiful way... Your words are a gift to those who read them... How kind of you to share them with us.<br/> <br/> I still have tears but they ...
by Kath
Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:54 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Blood pressure/needle stick
Replies: 22
Views: 4939

Re: Blood pressure/needle stick

<t>Pat <br/> <br/> My fingers - hands and forearm are freezing... and now we have 6 inches of snow outside that will not warm them....<br/> <br/> I started a medication for the first time... The orthopedist just looked at my hand x-rays... and groaned... told me I had not choice... I hated to give i...
by Kath
Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:09 pm
Topic: Thanksgiving Gratitude Post
Replies: 26
Views: 2368

Re: Thanksgiving Gratitude Post

<t>I am Thankful for my fath - it has sustained me and given me unbelievable grace during times of trial.<br/> <br/> I am Thankful for all of the many wonderful people who share my life.<br/> I am thankful for this special week in our family<br/> Our 37th Anniversary tomorrow. Thanksgiving Day is my...