Timing of guest posts

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
Nettie

Re: Timing of guest posts

Post by Nettie »

I would like to know why my post to this topic was removed...it was not offensive nor attacking in anyway and I deserve to know publically what I said that required removal
katep

Post by katep »

Thanks for your input, Rich. It appears that my post was also misconstrued as complaining, and I agree it is very hard to get one's point across in this medium.

May I make one more suggestion? This "discussion" should have taken place in private email, and my first response was to privately reply to "moderator5" that I thought his/her response came across as inappropriately defensive and lecturing. However, I could not do that because "moderator5"'s profile does not provide an email account.

I understand there may be motivation for keeping private and avoiding hassles, and I DO understand moderating these boards is a difficult job (so PLEASE don't lecture me on that!). However, being "scolded" by an anonymous person-in-power generally doesn't put a person in a favorable frame of mind. A personal touch would come across a whole lot better!

Kate
shelbel1950@aol.com

Post by shelbel1950@aol.com »

WOW! This has gotten taken way too far, past the purpose of these message boards. When attitudes start taking over, we could possibly be scaring off those who come here for help and concern. We really need to be careful. Let's keep on top of respect for one another, appreciating the time, energy and knowledge given to this "work of art". We all know that when someone appears to criticize, it hurts. Especially when they may not be a part of what they're criticizing so we all need to "agree to disagree", if you will, and move on. Life is too short and we've got too much to accomplish.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

bump