Master DIVER TOM

LIte without help

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

It all about the quest with out a diction , there is None,
MY life with ERBS, It Suck!!!I am TEN, with birth erbs
Master DIVER TOM

Re: LIte without help

Well we become our best hope , at Birth or latter iife to!!!I We live our life with out help or hope :shock: ;) Erbs qnd overcome Ourway By Post, We Live your life, Pleasase repond, There is many , who carie because they , vare and stilll :roll:
Who Cares??????
Tom
jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

Post by jmar »

Are you ok tom? Sounds like you are a bit depressed.
Master DIVER TOM

Jmar,
Thanks for asking, I am ok , sometimes remembering the struggles we go threw is no easy to think about :shock: :roll: and try to help here ;)
I wish others would respond to (our post more) :shock: I think a lot of people have given up here overtime because of lack of response, that is :(
You have posted some Great stuff to, ;) :D
Thanks ;) :D
Tom
jmar
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus stretch during thoracic outlet syndrome surgery on may 18, 2010.

Post by jmar »

Just as long as you are ok. I am happy. But ig is sad that people no longer seem to be interested in the forums.
Master DIVER TOM

jmar,
Because we try ,we do find so many ways to adapt in life and our post ;)
The flip side in remembering the past to post here can give a post-turmatic experience :roll: :shock:
We all have a lot of dark days with these injuries, I got a grip again :shock: ;) :D
Thanks for caring :shock: ;)
Tom
jmar

Post by jmar »

I have more dark days than good days. With my other disability that is just the way it is.
Master DIVER TOM

Jmar :roll:
I know what you say , overtime you have found a way to improve , medical treatment changes, to find the right doctor that will help is a quest :shock:
We all have trys that do work out , how we do learn even to dress and even eat is something we learn to do our-way :shock: ;) I like one hand food like chicken ,etc.
You have come a long way trying by post , the positive is in our trys our-way, the challenge is finding a way to adapt in-spite of outcome the dark side of these injuries is a way to try :roll
It is tough being us, good thing were in good company here ;) :D
I had a flash back , I got a grip by remembering all the things that did work out ;)
and you just asking if I was ok? it help to. ;) :D
Tom
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

I'm glad you bounced back too, Tom.
i'm just busy by "Life" right now that's wy i haven't been posting much.
Carolyn J
LOBPI/76
Master DIVER TOM

flash backs happen :roll: :shock: Good new they pass, to ;) It seems that the :evil: :twisted: memory we endure because of are limitation , somehow by tenacity ,motivates us to try and try again . First the idea and a way to try to adapt ourway :roll: in-spite of outcome, our :evil: :twisted: downside in trying memory. :shock:
We just get more mad then depress , I guess we are really NOT to depress when thing work out in Our-ways to adapt , by all here :D We all are in GREAT!!! company here to!!!! :shock: ;) :D :mrgreen:
Hugs-!!
Tom :oops: