Who's Going to Camp?

Discuss Camp UBPN
TNT1999

Re: Who's Going to Camp?

Post by TNT1999 »

I'll be there -- with my hubby, Troy, children, Nicole (6 y.o. w/LBPI) and Joshua (1 y.o.). Also, my Mom and m-i-l are joining us this time -- yeah!!, two on-site babysitters :O)

~Tina
PeggyUBPN

Post by PeggyUBPN »

It will be great to see you all again & to meet the new family members (to us).

See you in September!

Peggy
LoriV

Post by LoriV »

Hi everyone! I don't post very often but I come here every day for ideas and support. Anyway, I will be there with my husband (Reese), kids (Casey - 11, Melissa - 9, Ryan - 10 months & ROBPI), and my mom (Val). I'm really looking forward to talking with other families who have been through the same thing we are going through.

Lori
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Katie (LOBPI) and I will be there, along with my husband, Ryan and 2 stepsons, Tony and AJ! We can hardly wait to meet you all! See you in September!!

Take Care;
Cheri & Katie and the rest of the gang!
Sandy1122

Post by Sandy1122 »

Hello everyone, I wish we could say we were going but the money situation just makes it impossible for this year. We had plans on going and it would have been our first and was so excited to meet other parents as well as other children, but then Brenley was scheduled for surgery on Aug.9 and all our money is going towards that so I just want to say I hope everyone has a great time and we hope to meet everyone at the next one. Would love to see one closer to Oklahoma in the future. Love,Sandy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tarakyn and I will be at camp if all goes well..Cant wait to see everyone again..
Mel4fitness

Post by Mel4fitness »

I will be there with my fiance'. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
Tanner's Mom

Post by Tanner's Mom »

We will be there too. I can't wait to meet everyone. I know it will be a truly amazing time.
See you soon!
Lisa :)
Zaidra

Post by Zaidra »

I will be there with Zavian(lobpi) and my sister. It's our first time up north(we live in Louisiana)...so wish us luck!
rachelcasa

Post by rachelcasa »

I will be there and I have decided to bring my 8 year old daughter as well. Being from Montana we don't get to experience much so I think she would have fun too. I can't wait to meet everyone.