Free MedicAlert Bracelets Available
UBPN is pleased to announce that through a special grant from The MedicAlert Foundation that they are able to provide sponsored (free) memberships to all children under the age of 18 referred by UBPN. THIS OFFER IS FOR BRACHIAL PLEXUS INJURED ONLY!
MedicAlert is able to provide this through the generosity of their membership and the wife of their founder, Mrs. Chrissie Collins, who in a special memorial established a fund in support of children with medical conditions, called The Chrissie Collins Children’s Fund..
For more information on MedicAlert, you can visit their website at: www.medicalert.org.
What is provided?
• One MedicAlert stainless steel bracelet or pendant.
• Medical information on file with MedicAlert that can be updated as often as needed.
• Engraving of membership number and the 24 hour hotline number for responders to call for full medical information.
• Engraving of the primary medical condition (Brachial Plexus Injury).
• Or engraving of the words "Call Immediately" which alerts responders that there are multiple conditions on record.
Who is Eligible:
• All children with brachial plexus injuries under the age of 18.
• Adults will be considered if they have financial difficulty. No documentation of need is necessary.
How to Apply:
• Fill out the application.
• Include a cover letter that Traci will mail with the application.
• Send the application and the cover letter to the address given by Traci.