Search found 31 matches

by aidansmom311
Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:01 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: No More Therapy!
Replies: 4
Views: 840

No More Therapy!

<t>I can't belive as an OT I am facing this situation but here I am. Aidan had his TTilt in Feb. In June he lost his rehab OT services through his insurance. We appealed they still won't provide them. He's about to lose his services from the County (Early Intervention) even after recommendations fro...
by aidansmom311
Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:14 pm
Topic: Night brace
Replies: 1
Views: 537

Night brace

<t>Question for all - <br/> Aidan is now 2 1/2 and will need to continue his night brace post Triangle Tilt surgery for another 4 months. He has started to put a big 2 yr old fuss up about wearing his brace. He wants it on the other arm, he crys, he screams. Any and all forms of protest. We feel lik...
by aidansmom311
Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:54 am
Topic: after surgery suggestion
Replies: 6
Views: 3858

Re: after surgery suggestion

<t>We are still dealing with the winter time splint issue and this was how we are dealing! Definately the fleece! We bought t-shirts a couple sizes too big, opened the opening for that side. We had to go t-shirts because other wise the other sleeve would be way too long. I then did the fleece. We al...
by aidansmom311
Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:40 am
Topic: School troublel HELP!!!
Replies: 8
Views: 1146

Re: School troublel HELP!!!

<t>Just my 2 cents - I work in the school system and the last 2 years we have looked more at keeping some of the kinder. kids back if needed. The few kids this was done with are very successful now. Their confidence was boosted and they have truly shined. They were able to work with a new group of k...
by aidansmom311
Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:24 pm
Topic: Aidans Tri Tilt
Replies: 0
Views: 533

Aidans Tri Tilt

<t>Hello all! We got back last week and Aidan is doing really well. Surgery went well and he is taking to the splint ok. Of course he was blessed with the stomach flu the past 2 days which has made things interesting! (Tanya-I think you said your son had it then too!!) The trip wasn't too bad, glad ...
by aidansmom311
Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:19 pm
Topic: DR.NATH
Replies: 13
Views: 1617

Re: DR.NATH

<t>Hello all! We just got back and did the Holiday Inn again. Prices were great (we got the suite for $109 a night with medical). They have a great shuttle service, good service, pretty decent restaurant downstairs. We have stayed twice - happy both times.<br/> The hospital is wonderful, staff is gr...
by aidansmom311
Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 pm
Topic: Craniosacral Therapy
Replies: 3
Views: 672

Craniosacral Therapy

<t>THIS WAS AMAZING!! Aidan started his last week and will have his 3rd session before surgery tonight. The therapist was unbelievable! She quickly found tightness in Aidan's hips and neck. The structuring of his head was even different. Talk about a "whole" body issue with this. We found that his g...
by aidansmom311
Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:33 pm
Topic: theratogs
Replies: 9
Views: 2292

Re: theratogs

So sorry! I've been very busy at work this week so haven't been on boards much. I have great pics of the kinesio taping. I will email them to as soon as I can.

Michelle
by aidansmom311
Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:31 pm
Topic: Movie "Sicko" by Michael Moore
Replies: 12
Views: 2464

Re: Movie "Sicko" by Michael Moore

<t>Tanya-<br/> <br/> We watched this movie this past weekend and were really upset by it. Aidans's first surgery was initailly denied and it was terrifying and horrific! This movie brought alot to light but even though it has, I'm not sure about the rest of you, I haven't seen anything change becaus...
by aidansmom311
Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:56 am
Topic: theratogs
Replies: 9
Views: 2292

Re: theratogs

<t>Hey All!<br/> Aidan just got his theratogs in December (Tanya I can email you his pics too if you'd like) I also have great kinesiotaping pics after his was done the first time that I still use for reference. Getting them covered was difficult but WORTH it! They have become more expensive again t...