Search found 5 matches

by Roxnsum
Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:33 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Daughter born 11pds12ounces with severe BPI in Canada
Replies: 6
Views: 879

Re: Daughter born 11pds12ounces with severe BPI in Canada

<t>It seems no-one like to talk to canadians about this disability,..but to new moms coming on to this site please e-mail me before seeing doctor nath,..u see Dr. Nath was a canadian doctor,..and he is looked at like a god with this type of injury, but their r things ppl need to know about him,...th...
by Roxnsum
Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Daughter born 11pds12ounces with severe BPI in Canada

<t>Hi Dawn,..thank you for replying,...yes, my daughter also was and is being treated by doctor clark,..my daughter "Summer" just turned 5 on the 31st of Jan.,,,she is doing pretty good,..except when she gets a cold, that is when it is living hell for her and us,.she suffers so badly,...so what was ...
by Roxnsum
Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:36 am
Topic: CALM Shoulder Screening
Replies: 9
Views: 1054

Re: CALM Shoulder Screening

<t>i am from Canada, and a girlfriend almost 6yrs ago had this test done when she was pregnant, she chose to have a c-section,..depends on the doctor u have (it shouldn't matter though)i think every pregnant women should have this option to have this done as part of their pre-natal care.i wish i had...
by Roxnsum
Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:27 am

Daughter born 11pds12ounces with severe BPI in Canada

<t>Looking to connect with families in Canada (Ontario), to share stories and stuff, like to learn (if any), any events planned in Ontario for children born with this birth injury,...my daughter is 5yrs old now,..bin through hell as u well know having a child born with this preventable birth injury....
by Roxnsum
Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:28 pm
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: Canadian born baby born with severe BPI injury
Replies: 1
Views: 2021

Canadian born baby born with severe BPI injury

Would like to connect with families from ontario Canada whose child has suffered from a tramatic delivery resulting with a BPI.