Search found 10 matches

by ambybaby0502
Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:35 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Let's see how silly we really can be
Replies: 59
Views: 23330

Re: Let's see how silly we really can be

my friends call it my "dead arm". when were playing around and they go to hit me they always try to hit my good arm. then when they hit the "dead" arm theyre like... o man. lol. its funny
by ambybaby0502
Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:11 pm
Topic: Does Erb's palsy affect your self esteem?
Replies: 64
Views: 26732

Re: Does Erb's palsy affect your self esteem?

<t>hey,<br/> it does effect my self esteem when im walking around the halls at school because i feel like my arm looks wierd to other people. By the way im 14 and looking wierd is something that everyone worries about anyway. but i still worry about that specific thing. but it also gives me better s...
by ambybaby0502
Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:08 pm
Topic: My baby has erbs palsey and I'm new to this
Replies: 7
Views: 858

Re: My baby has erbs palsey and I'm new to this

<t>hi im 14 and i have not had anything done to my arm. no type of surgery or anything. i think i was as bad off as could be when i was born. i couldnt move my arm at all. but now... nobody can even tell anything is wrong with me... unless i tell them of course. but maybe im not one to be saying thi...
by ambybaby0502
Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:04 pm
Topic: 14 year old son
Replies: 13
Views: 2071

Re: 14 year old son

hi, i am also 14 and i know exactly how he feels. i think it would be awesome of i could talk to him. i dont know anyone my age and i think it would be cool to talk to him. please email me :amberj1990@hotmail.com
by ambybaby0502
Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:01 pm
Topic: electric shocking pains
Replies: 13
Views: 1925

Re: electric shocking pains

<t>i have never ever had surgery or anything done to my arm. i still get shocking like elctricuting pains in my arm. in fact, i came on today to see if anyone else had them. it seems to me that most of you have had surgery and have them so i dont know if i can relate due to that. but i still get sho...
by ambybaby0502
Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:57 pm
Topic: Twitching
Replies: 9
Views: 1352

Re: Twitching

i think i have pretty much the same thing to say as kamren. its just an annoying thing to know is there and not know much about.
by ambybaby0502
Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:54 pm
Topic: Losing use of thumb?
Replies: 2
Views: 940

Re: Losing use of thumb?

yea... i really feel like that. i dont know if it was since i was born or not but i always hold my thumb out. my thumb was, however, numb since i was born.
Amber
by ambybaby0502
Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:52 pm
Topic: Shaking
Replies: 5
Views: 981

Re: Shaking

im 14 and my arm is always shaking. alot of the time when i get nervous... it just goes crazy... but more than normal. my hands are really shaky... but at least i know im not the only one :)
by ambybaby0502
Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:49 pm
Topic: What type of sports did you play?
Replies: 32
Views: 4619

Re: What type of sports did you play?

hi, im 14 and i take gymnastics. i think it helped my arm becasue ive been taken gymnastics since i was really young and i feel like my arm has gotten stronger.
Amber
by ambybaby0502
Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:44 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Gymnastics was a hit!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 673

Re: Gymnastics was a hit!!!

<t>Hi, I've had BPI from birth. i was taking physical therapy for a while and then i started gymnastics. i started when i was really young... around four and ive been taking it for a long time. 10 years about. i love gymnastics.... its my favorite sport. i go once a week and it gives me a sense of c...