Search found 100 matches

by PRISCILLA
Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:05 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: overuse
Replies: 26
Views: 6111

Re: overuse

<t>Mare, Im right there with you on this one ! I worry alot too. Basically, I think its something they have to figure out on their own and I think Frankie is alot like James in that he is very head-strong ! James is almost 6 years out on hs TBPI and the overuse is setting in with his good side. I ju...
by PRISCILLA
Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:23 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: bpi and need for sleep
Replies: 15
Views: 2876

Re: bpi and need for sleep

Interesting topic, thanks for bumping this Carolyn ! I noticed it was started by Nancy a long time ago. Speaking of Nancy, Where in the world has she been ? Last I heard she was in Greece or something ?
by PRISCILLA
Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:23 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Bird Hunting with one arm?
Replies: 12
Views: 14466

Re: Bird Hunting with one arm?

Oh yeah ! Tim Farmer ... Ive heard of him too, just couldnt think of his name. It would be neat if we could get them to visit UBPN !
by PRISCILLA
Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 am
Topic: Bird Hunting with one arm?
Replies: 12
Views: 14466

Re: Bird Hunting with one arm?

<t>Christopher, I think its great you started this thread ! Would be something that might interest James, into visiting UBPN, but hes not quite there yet. Anyway, he loves to turkey hunt, shoots sporting clays and trap, and does very well left handed. He was just in a trap tournament last weekend. H...
by PRISCILLA
Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:47 am
Topic: advice for daughter with tbpi
Replies: 16
Views: 2549

Re: advice for daughter with tbpi

<r>I found 2 of the most recent TBPI toddlers for you.<br/> <br/> "tk" Tammy Luczynski<br/> <EMAIL email="tamluc5@yahoo.com">tamluc5@yahoo.com</EMAIL><br/> childs name is Masen, injured at age 3<br/> <br/> <br/> "Ellas daddy" Aaron woodruff<br/> <EMAIL email="apwoodr@yahoo.com">apwoodr@yahoo.com</EM...
by PRISCILLA
Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:30 am
Topic: advice for daughter with tbpi
Replies: 16
Views: 2549

Re: advice for daughter with tbpi

Im sorry to hear about your babies injury. There are a couple of others that used to post here that had kids injured TBPI at that age. Ill see if I can help look those up for you, maybe you can talk to them. Yes, definitely a second opinion couldnt hurt. Mayo is a good place to start.
by PRISCILLA
Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:25 am
Topic: Leaning Neck
Replies: 8
Views: 1633

Re: Leaning Neck

Kim, The "leaning neck" is something my son went through. He had alot of swelling and tenderness, it was horrible. It was like that for a long time and until most of the swelling went down PT couldnt do much. After though, they worked with him alot and its ok now. But it took a long while.
by PRISCILLA
Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: OUTREACH is on its way
Replies: 11
Views: 2880

Re: OUTREACH is on its way

<t>Rich, I got mine yesterday ! Great Job everyone for putting it together ! Although I was a little suprised when I got it, wasnt expecting it. Usually theres alot of hype about it beofe it comes out and Ive noticed no one has mentioned it. So, Yea, I was suprised ! I really enjoyed all the article...
by PRISCILLA
Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:07 pm
Topic: How you are helping others here:
Replies: 14
Views: 2186

Re: How you are helping others here:

Hey Daniel ! Yea, were doing ok I guess. Yes, it has been a while... where ya been hiding ??? LOL !
by PRISCILLA
Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:56 am
Topic: How you are helping others here:
Replies: 14
Views: 2186

Re: How you are helping others here:

Robby, Its softballmom09.

Carolyn, Youre just too sweet !