Search found 403 matches

by PeggyUBPN
Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:23 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: 3d Cat Scan july 1
Replies: 15
Views: 1506

Re: 3d Cat Scan july 1

Talk with the the nurse/staff of the doctor that is to do the surgery. Sometimes they have an "orientation" for the child at the hospital. They take you from room to room and explain what will happen--kid friendly, of course. It might help ease your fears a little.

Peggy
by PeggyUBPN
Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:05 am
Topic: Link between Excema ans BPI?
Replies: 20
Views: 1574

Re: Link between Excema ans BPI?

<t>Emma (9 ROBPI) has always had sensitive skin and the eczema use to only be in her hot spots (elbows, under arms, behind the knees). This bout it's everywhere--from scalp, face (esp. around her eyes and mouth), back, torso, legs...and the very worse in the hot spots (those are the places she scrat...
by PeggyUBPN
Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:54 pm
Topic: Link between Excema ans BPI?
Views: 1574

Re: Link between Excema ans BPI?

I don't think there is any known correlation, but you never know!

Peggy
by PeggyUBPN
Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:07 pm
Topic: Sleeping Through The Night
Replies: 18
Views: 1856

Re: Sleeping Through The Night

Forgot to say Emma is now 9 years old. She still fights sleep, but once she is asleep, she sleeps well.
by PeggyUBPN
Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:58 pm
Topic: Sleeping Through The Night
Replies: 18
Views: 1856

Re: Sleeping Through The Night

<t>My daughter did not sleep through the night for the first 3.5 years of her life! I tried many things; her stamina for crying it out was unbearable to me.<br/> I finally tried something suggested to me, a nikken pet pad. It could be just because it was soft and kind of furry, but the first night s...
by PeggyUBPN
Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:40 pm
Topic:
Replies: -1
Views:

Re: swings...

<r>Before Emma (now 9 yrs-robpi) could really grip with her right hand, she would hold the right side of the swing chain lower and sometimes hook her fingers in the chain. I didn't like that too much, but she never hurt herself like that (and of course, was always supervised because I didn't trust t...
by PeggyUBPN
Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:58 pm
Topic: military
Replies: 1
Views: 474

Re: military

<r>Julia Aten:<br/> <EMAIL email="julia@ubpn.org">julia@ubpn.org</EMAIL> <br/> <br/> She just had surgery on her foot last week; I don't know how well she'd doing getting up and around, but I'm sure she will contact you when she reads her email.<br/> If it is urgent, I can pass a message on to her v...
by PeggyUBPN
Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:30 pm
Topic: Children's ages on posts
Views: 2064

Re: Children's ages on posts

<t>I'm not sure that the software for the message boards would accomodate that; and if it does, I'm not sure how much work it would take to make that happen, but...thanks for bringing it up. <br/> <br/> I have two children that suffered OBPIs. Joel, 11 years old on Friday, had a "transient" LOBPI. H...
by PeggyUBPN
Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:57 am
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: Change of Email address
Replies: 1
Views: 2414

Re: Change of Email address

try changing it in the registry; if that doesn't work, email Steve at
joelemma@yahoo.com
by PeggyUBPN
Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:56 pm
Topic: Happy Father's Day
Replies: 9
Views: 519

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads reading!