Search found 18 matches

by SwtBrooke
Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:48 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: PAIN RELIEF and HAPPY FOURTH to ALL !!!!
Replies: 4
Views: 773

PAIN RELIEF and HAPPY FOURTH to ALL !!!!

<t>HI EVERYONE !! This is Sharon in Tucson, AZ -- the 52 yo with ROBP. OH, and just so you know -- the sweet Brooke is my dog LOL -- just my sense of humor, but also the screen name I used on AOL. Kath has been so kind to Email during an extremely difficult time and has provided me with much informa...
by SwtBrooke
Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:29 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Purchasing Pool for Therapy
Replies: 14
Views: 609

Re: Purchasing Pool for Therapy

<t>HI Carolyn <br/> <br/> I'm hoping you or someone else reading this post can advise me on how to get a note of medical necessity for water therapy. And is the benefit of this note for tax purposes??? I already have a pool and my problem with my right arm have only recently become quite serious. Ye...
by SwtBrooke
Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:01 pm
Topic: Surgery
Replies: 7
Views: 1062

Re: Surgery

HI GLENN

Hope your surgery went well and I hope you will keep us posted on your recovery. Thank you for sharing with us.

Sharon
by SwtBrooke
Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:00 pm
Topic: Bra Staps (again!)
Replies: 15
Views: 3030

Re: Bra Staps (again!)

<t>YES -- I have the "bra" problem, too. Since I was more generously endowed than necessary, my DRS are recommending breast reduction and that process of approval through my insurance company has begun. Since my OBPI problems are simultaneously and rapidly becoming worse, I'm praying this surgery ma...
by SwtBrooke
Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:31 am
Topic: Introductions thanks to 20/20...lurkers welcome
Replies: 215
Views: 61930

Re: Introductions thanks to 20/20...lurkers welcome

<t>Thank God for all of you and for Kathleen who has been so kind to respond to my Emails. As I read many of your replies, many years of pain came flooding back. All the pictures of me as a baby show me unhappy or crying. My right arm pulled into my chest with hand dangling. Then at three and yes, I...
by SwtBrooke
Fri May 07, 2004 2:33 pm
Topic: New to the forum
Replies: 9
Views: 1082

Re: New to the forum

<r>I, too, just found this Forum last nite and wept because I have never met or talked to anyone else with this birth injury. Yesterday, I somehow injured this arm and have been in such excruciating pain I barely know what to do. I called my internist and left a message and also Emailed Dr. Nath !! ...
by SwtBrooke
Fri May 07, 2004 2:13 pm
Topic: new to forum
Views: 769

Re: new to forum

<r>I, too, just found this Forum last nite and wept because I have never met or talked to anyone else with this birth injury. Yesterday, I somehow injured this arm and have been in such excruciating pain I barely know what to do. I called my internist and left a message and also Emailed Dr. Nath !! ...
by SwtBrooke
Fri May 07, 2004 1:57 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Video Clip of Dr. Kozin with Patient & Parents
Views: 684

Re: Video Clip of Dr. Kozin with Patient & Parents

<r>What an amazing video clip !!! Thank you for sharing it and now since I am new today to this board and frankly new to even knowing there were others like me out there. I am a 51 yo woman who until recently has never had a single DR tell me there might be something to help my brachial plexus injur...